Animal Crossing A Prison

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
Animal Crossing is a light hearted nintendo game right? WRONG! The animals don't let you leave your sight and they are everywhere you go. You constantly have to pay off a loan, and do yard work and do favors when the animal you have to go to is right beside you. It is a never ending cycle made by the government!

Reactions: 3823 and 18
Well in real life you are working for 'the man' we are watched anyway all the time and the government inadvertently controls you actions. As far as animal crossing is concerned, I feel it some genetic mutation as a result of a experiment that went wrong. These animals are stuck in a midway between both animal and human, but hey, at least you can fish your worries away...

While your theory certainly has its merits and is probably true (trollface.jpg) I would like to present my own theory:

Animal Crossing - A Coma

Our hero is in a coma due to a car accident and he thinks that he's a little villager with a red nose who's in a world filled with animals. The cylindrical world in Wild World feels like the character might fall off at any moment, which might be because doctors are trying to revive him and make him fall off his coma world.

My sad and idiotic theory is sad. :panda:

Reactions: faustine and Slayerpon Tatsu
While your theory certainly has its merits and is probably true (trollface.jpg) I would like to present my own theory:

Animal Crossing - A Coma

Our hero is in a coma due to a car accident and he thinks that he's a little villager with a red nose who's in a world filled with animals. The cylindrical world in Wild World feels like the character might fall off at any moment, which might be because doctors are trying to revive him and make him fall off his coma world.

My sad and idiotic theory is sad. :panda:
so sad!

Well, this game wont be Animal Crossing without animals :p you can just say no if they ask you a favour. And completing their favors takes no time at all. And the loan, you can just ignore it :p but then u can't upgrade your house :( ACNL won't be fun without these things.

Without the cute little animals this game turns into Tomodachi Life :hilarious: . I really like the concept of having animals instead of Miis so I guess this would be more friendlier . But what's up with making these horrible theories about this game :wtf: I believe that its not so bad ...... I guess:p ( Villager with Axe :eek: )

The illuminati strikes again. Does their treachery know no limits?

That is a good point! My villagers follow me everywhere!! It is annoying and sometimes feels like they are watching me like à security guard. Does the police do the job or are they in thé act too?

Well, every villager has its own attitude toward you. And most of them are clingy. But without this, I think there won't be any productive activities within the town. You'll be stagnant with fishing, harvesting fruits or other stuff that the villagers ain't necessarily needed. I really like it when they get 'shocked' when you walk infront of them - that they need something from you.

The theories are cool tho. :pp

Back