AC:NL Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
Does anyone collect these? If so, how? The only way I know of to collect them is that when you buy a physical copy of the game , there's one [1] amiibo card inside.

It's the same deal with Happy Home Designer.

Reactions: Dark Link
They used to be sold in separate card packs, but were discontinued. However, Nintendo recently said in a statement that Animal Crossing Amiibo cards will return to stores at some point in November, in light of Animal Crossing: New Horizons being compatible with all previously released Amiibo.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Mizunil
I wish I bought some, but even if I did I wouldn't be able to use them since I have an old 3ds

I wish I bought some, but even if I did I wouldn't be able to use them since I have an old 3ds
You can use it. But you'd need the adapter and good luck finding them now.

Trying to collect them all. I've bought 7-8 packs since they've come back but they're hard to find. According to Nintendo's website, Welcome Amiibo were supposed to come back 12/2, but I haven't found any yet. I'm about halfway done with Welcome Amiibo from when they were first out, as I started too late/missed out the first time. Sucks, I'm a diehard AC fan! But I'm trying to do online trades as well to complete the collection.

Reactions: FuredeRika
Back