Animal crossing console?

• Thread starter Rileyhall
  • Start date
Rileyhall

Rileyhall

Wonderwoman
Towns Folk
Does anyone think Nintendo should make a console like the Wii u or the dsi called the animal crossing it would be like animal crossing games but better they would be able to update it any time online whenever

Does anyone think Nintendo should make a console like the Wii u or the dsi called the animal crossing it would be like animal crossing games but better they would be able to update it any time online whenever
I'm not sure what you mean by this. A console specifically designed for the Animal Crossing games? That seems like a waste of resources on Nintendo's part. It would definitely not sell well.

Reactions: Samster and Duffy
Honestly I don't think Nintendo should. Look at City folk for example you can only play it at your house unlike New Leaf or Wild World where you could play the game anywhere or anytime you wanted. That way if you have to go somewhere it's not a rush because you could just bring your ds anywhere unlike console where you feel rushed...

If it brings back online functionality to older games, this might not be a bad idea. They could even make a controller that makes it easier to organize items, and they could fix some problems that the games have, like the long diolouge that appears when your inventory is full, and just instantly pop up the inventory screen. This could be good. I wouldn’t include the portable games though. The wii one is the same as the ds one right? you could include the portable ones, but only if you figure out a really good controller for making organization easier.

I’m not entirely understanding the question at hand. If you mean a console that’s preloaded with all AC games to date, then that would be pretty cool. Having online functionality would be cool, too. However, this would most like be a waste of time for Nintendo, and it wouldn’t make sense to make a special console just for the Animal Crossing series.

Back