1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Animal Crossing for Switch?

Discussion in 'Animal Crossing Villa' started by Kooleo-Aid, Jul 24, 2017.

?

Would you want Animal Crossing for Switch?

1. Yes!

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Eww no

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Why should I care?

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Kooleo-Aid

Kooleo-Aid Still a newbie That one stalker

Play Coins:
    305 coins
    We all want it. :p We didn't get a full Animal Crossing for Wii u, we just got that Amiibo Festival port thingy. Apparently it's been confirmed to be on mobile in late 2017 - early 2018!
    There's a lot of new opportunities if they put this game on the Switch. I think it's likely since they
    made a mistake not putting on the Wii u. I would personally really want it on switch.

There's been rumours going around, I saw a paper, but what do you guys think fake or real?

Also what would you think of Animal Crossing for Switch and what would you want them to add?

Attached Files:

2. Marc

Marc Chocolate milk :3 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    5,274 coins
    E3 already passed and no Animal Crossing Switch reveal ;-;

If Animal Crossing comes to the Nintendo Switch, I want a fully blown New Leaf style Animal Crossing game. If it's anything like Amiibo Festival, I wouldn't give it the time of day.

If it also doesn't have online multiplayer, I doubt I'd pick it up.
    Kooleo-Aid likes this.
  3. Samuel_1802

Samuel_1802 Nintendo Mobile Game Junkie Hardcore Casual

Play Coins:
    604 coins
    I think we'll get it for sure next year. Nintendo has repeatedly said they'll try to release the Animal Crossing mobile game this fiscal year, and it'd be a nice way to get people into Animal Crossing before releasing a new main title. New Leaf is also very old at this point, 4 years in the west and almost 5 for Japan. Another (not too significant) thing is that next year is Dobutsu no Mori e+'s (the enhanced Japanese version of the GC game) 15th anniversary.
  4. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Forum Management

Play Coins:
    209 coins