AC:NL Animal Crossing for the Wii U?

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
Ninja-Patty

Ninja-Patty

A cunning Patikouga~
Towns Folk
Hey Guys am just wondering if Nintendo makes a squeal to Animal Crossing New Leaf from the 3DS. This time being exclusively for Nintendo's latest home console, the Wii U.

New Features and Improvements to Consider about:

-More town ordinances and this will apply to visitors from other towns! such as no running on flowers or stealing/taking items on the ground.
-More and Better Public Work Projects
-2 mode playing at the same time (one plays on TV while other plays on Wii u game-pad, rather than playing one file at once... similar to how new super Mario bros u added a 5th player on the gamepad.)
- improved online game play
- make holidays better like being kind to leave a present to other villagers and mayors in other towns during Xmas. have some special roles for your visitors from other towns for any holiday.
- a house cant be completed without a backyard right? they should add an outdoor room for house expansions.

What else should they add in this new Animal Crossing Game?

Reactions: 3823
I think they should an entirely new element to the game. Besides just improving on things like your house and ordinances there should be a new concept to the game that makes it unique. Maybe there is a job function where you are able to go to work and your villagers also have jobs in the cafe or helping out at a mall once in a while. And the town should be a bit bigger also x3.

The implentation of vegetables would be very neat, I think.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I think they should an entirely new element to the game. Besides just improving on things like your house and ordinances there should be a new concept to the game that makes it unique. Maybe there is a job function where you are able to go to work and your villagers also have jobs in the cafe or helping out at a mall once in a while. And the town should be a bit bigger also x3.
I like the "job function" thing they should put ur player to work at a mall or something and turn the nooklings shop into a huge shopping mall! And what about having a pet for ur home? U can buy one at the pet store in the shopping mall if they made one XD

The implentation of vegetables would be very neat, I think.
Rather than fruits they really should make us plant Veggies tables in some garden and like prefect fruit sells 4 more bells perfect vegetables sells even more! Since it's rare to have other native veggie besides urs similar to the fruits in ur town r cheaper than in other towns

Reactions: Knight Rain
I really hope they make animal crossing wii u! it sounds cool

They should make it more realistic, like being able to get robbed or something. :rotfl: and then you have to find the the villager that robbed you xD

and then you can kill them with your axe kick them out of the village

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Jeff The Killer
I always wanted to be able to play as one of the animals that would be nice change. You know in the being while you're being asked all sorts of questions they could ask you "Whats your birth year?" it won't effect your characters age appearance but going based off the Chinese Zodiac that's the animal you'll get like if it's 1994 you're a dog but you'll also get the option of "Why does it matter?" making you a cat (since the poor thing was tricked by the rat it didn't get to be part of the zodiac) of course there would be an option to continue to play as a human.

I like the ideas of more house space despite how big the rooms get I always want to add more.

They could bring back the playable consoles maybe this time like Mother or Pokémon Snap.

Maybe the option to hire someone to pick weeds so we don't have too...

Maybe also the town to be haunted but only during the whole month of October and as a Easter egg the Lavender Town Tune can play softly (so it doesn't annoy people). The animals can mention to you that things in their homes go missing or is moved around. And you can experience stuff like that too and on Halloween it turns out Wisp is the one responsible for scaring people.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
We should be able to select area where a villager can NOT set up their house. Or your beautiful flowers may be destroyed :(
I am pretty sure they are going to release animal crossing on the wii u pretty soon cuz nintendo also knows how much sales will increase if they make one

Back