AC:NH Animal crossing new horizons fall update predictions

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
Fall is almost here and the fall update is really close. So i'm going to predict when it will drop and what it will have. (Remember: These are all MY predictions and they're just guesses. So dont get your hopes up)

First: When will the fall update come out? In the fall update teaser, they showed jack. So this update will be centralized around the halloween theme. In past games, the halloween event lasts the whole month and i'm sure it will be the same for new horizons. So we will get the update at the end of september or the beginning of october.

When will the update trailer some out? Past updates have been revealed on tuesdays and thursdays (every single time). So this update will probably follow that pattern and im guessing 22nd, 24th, or 29th.

Now for what the update might contain. First and foremost: Halloween and jack (obviously). I'm also guessing we will get the harvest festival along with franklin. Some people speculated that we might get two fall updates similar to the summer updates. But i dont think that's the case. Some datamines have also revealed that farming and vegetables might be added. This ties perfectly with the harvest festival.

I'm also guessing that nooks cranny will FINALLY get an upgrade. Most people have upgraded it to the second state already and its time for a new upgrade. Another feature that i really want is brewster. This works quite well with the fall season imo. A hot drink with the cool autumn breeze. And along with brewster would come the gyroids. I think that the top floor of the museum will get an upgrade to include brewster and a place to display gyroids.

These are all my predictions and i hope they're all true. This could really bring back many people to the game. What are your predictions?

Reactions: Mizunil
I’m really hoping everything on the list is revealed soon. :eyes:
If I remember correctly, in NL there was Halloween candy you could collect, so that might be apart of the halloween event with Jack. My top hopes are the vegetables, nooks cranny upgrade, and Brewster with gyroids.

I also hope in a future update (it 99% wont be this one) that they update villager interactions, bringing back mini quests like playing hide n seek or finding a specific item for them.

Reactions: Deepak
Halloween and harvest festivals are a given.
Nook store upgrade would absolutely be great, hopefully it will sell fishing bait.
Museum with Brooster and gyroids i feel is a given since didn't they find hints in the game files last update?
Able sister upgrade would be a fun addition, bring shampoodle back.
Towns will probably be littered with mushrooms so there is that.
looking forward to hopefully Halloween and Jingle furniture Sets.

Reactions: Deepak and Mizunil
More furniture sets NEED to be included. So many are still missing from previous mainline games, let alone all the ridiculous stuff they offer in Pocket Camp.

Brewster is either coming in this update or for the Holidays. Whichever they think fits his cafe better. Gyroids might release around the time he releases too.

Specifically with this update, Jack is something guaranteed. I’m not familiar with what Halloween things they’ve done in the past with other games, but some kind of candy event during October would fit. Growing vegetables would seem likely too. Getting some of the PC Halloween stuff would be great. I know last year there was some great food decorations and character pumpkins. Do I think it’s likely they’d release that stuff in New Horizons? Not at all, but it would be cool.

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
More furniture sets NEED to be included. So many are still missing from previous mainline games, let alone all the ridiculous stuff they offer in Pocket Camp.
YESS, this is a big thing that I felt was missing :cry:

Reactions: Deepak
  • Informative
Reactions: Mizunil
Back