Animal Crossing: New Horizons Switch Controllers Revealed

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
New officially licensed controllers with an Animal Crossing: New Horizons theme have now surfaced online and are available on Amazon for pre-order. They will be made available March 10th, 2020. Enough time to collect it to play when the game comes out on the 20th of the same month.

The controllers are themed after Timmy and Tommy and K.K Slider. Both controllers cost $49.99 US.

kP2pwOj.jpg

A feature list of the controllers:
  • Wireless (Bluetooth 5.0).
  • Comes up two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay.
  • Advanced gaming buttons and LEDs for player number, button mapping, and low battery warning.
  • Officially licensed controllers with a 2 year warranty.
What do you think about them? Personally, I'm not a fan of the style, or maybe it might just grow on me.

Are you thinking about ditching your joycons or pro controller for one of these Animal Crossing: New Horizons themed controllers?

Reactions: P2.0
But did they fix the cotton-pickin' drift? :eyes2:

I don't think these are by Nintendo themselves. I can't comment on that since I've only ever used joycons and a pro controller.

I think these ones might be fine since they're officially LICENSED, not officially Nintendo made.

I like these though. I honestly would actually buy one, or both, if they were a bit cheaper, and not just wireless. I'd prefer a mix of both though, perhaps taking the brown coloured buttons on KK's controller and putting them on the Nooks' controller, would pick up their brown fur then.

I actually really like the design. I've been meaning to get a Switch controller for Animal Crossing so maybe I'll get the K.K. slider one, not sure yet.

Back