• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Got some new information about the Animal Crossing game that hits the Nintendo Switch :eek:
  1. It's going to be named "Animal Crossing New Horizons".
  2. It's not longer going to be released this year (2019). It's delayed until 2020.
  3. We have a new trailer which can be seen below.
Animal Crossing New Horizons trailer:

I'll admit, the game looks gorgeous. I can't wait to play it next year. I don't really mind the delay if it means we're getting a good game. I don't like when things are rushed.

What do you guys/gals think about the trailer and the delay? :eyes:

Reactions: Starry Windy
Ack, you did it before I did :S

My opinions and stuff:
I got hyped the second they said Nook Inc. The game looks so beautiful... I kinda like how you can craft things now, almost like Pocket Camp. Thank god you can place items outside. Somehow trees are items now... The new text looks pretty good. Paths are finally a thing... 8 friends can play at once, nice.

I don't really mind the delay, they're trying to make this the best Animal Crossing yet.

Oh yeah, and there's a possibility they could make more Animal Crossing amiibo.

Reactions: Marc
I guess you could also make a new prefix in the meantime.
AC:NH

I'm intrigued when seeing the game, especially after seeing it on the trailer and on the Treehouse segment. I find the setting on deserted island to be interesting, knowing that I can shape up the island as I wanted to. The island and everything around it looks nice and soothing. Btw, I don't mind the delay as long as it's shaping up to be a fun game at the end.

Reactions: Alex.Dips
@Starry Windy, I completely agree! I feel like they took a step in the right direction with making the entire world customizable. It seemed like they were getting a little closer to it with every game, but weren't entirely sure about it. I'm glad they went all in!

I don't mind the delay, either. Sure, I'm not thrilled I'll have to wait even longer to get my hands on what I know is going to be a fantastic game, but I'd rather they take their time and release it properly. Seeing a bunch of half-completed ideas and thinking about how great the game could have been would be really disheartening.

Reactions: James and Starry Windy
I don't mind the delay, either. Sure, I'm not thrilled I'll have to wait even longer to get my hands on what I know is going to be a fantastic game, but I'd rather they take their time and release it properly. Seeing a bunch of half-completed ideas and thinking about how great the game could have been would be really disheartening.
Same here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex.Dips
I actually just realized that Animal Crossing: New Horizons is releasing on the same month as Final Fantasy VII Remake...
That's kinda funny.
Also, Isabelle is confirmed to be in the game, thank god.

Customize an island huh. Guess if I had the game I'd make Tanetane Island or Alcatraz. They really should allow you to make your own government as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back