AC:NH Animal Crossing New Horizons will have options for Southern Hemisphere seasons

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
In Nintendo Treehouse coverage of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Hisashi Nogami (the producer of Animal Crossing series) says that the upcoming game will allow you to set the seasons depending on Northern or Southern Hemisphere. Which means, if you're playing in Australia, you might be able to enjoy winter in-game on June instead of in December.

What do you think on this? Are you glad that the game can now reflect the seasons in Southern Hemisphere regions if you choose so? Discuss away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yumi Chi
Interesting...
Now I can enjoy winter in June! :hilarious:

I am in the Northern Hemisphere, though, so yeah.

What about equator seasons too? I'm sure it wasn't too hard to program that one in I tell you what.

I am actually very pleased with their decision to expand their global market. and allowing people from all over the world to really be able to play the game realistically

HOLY hweh that was a mouthfull (by the way, the censored part is hweh

I actually like this option!
one day I want another switch then with one switch I’d be northern & the other southern o.o

Reactions: Jisenku
I like the feature. It can be really useful to catch a bug or fish from a different season if you know anyone playing the game on the other hemisphere.

i love this option and is going to be very insteresting to visit people from around the globe

Back