AC:NL Animal Crossing New Leaf: Cursed Bamboo Tree

• Thread starter Killer B
  • Start date
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
Who else has planted this cursed substance, which won't stop growing until have your town is covered in bamboo! And, the store never sails axes, so you can never cut them, and bamboo reigns high!

Reactions: Moon Rain and JayRawrTiz
is this true? i mean if it is, u could come to my town for axes...

Reactions: PigMayor
Yep, that's bamboo for you haha. You can easily stop this by placing flowers around the perimeter of your bamboo. It's still kind of annoying nonetheless. xD

Wait that sounds alot like what happened to my town. One of my villagers planted one bamboo shoot, and the next day, there were about 10 growing bamboo. The numbers kept growing and now its taken 1/12 of my town. It even imprisoned one of my villagers in its small bamboo kingdom. Worst part is that the shop rarely sells axes.

Reactions: Mizunil and JayRawrTiz
All you guys are right.

Oh my goodness xD hahaha. I never let my bamboo grow out of range lol I planted some but never let them grow father into my city. They have a small corner xD It's true though, they reproduce like rats. They won't stop xD Every time I dig one up, I just eat them. It's a good thing I have a Golden Axe :sneaky: and it's crazy how the store doesn't sell axes, mine does every day.

Reactions: 423
I wouldn't say that bamboo is cursed, if you have a shovel and time to play daily then you can dig up the bamboo shoots before they turn into "saplings" for the bamboo, and if you miss a day you can dig up the "sapling" ^.^. I hope this helps! :D

I wouldn't say that bamboo is cursed, if you have a shovel and time to play daily then you can dig up the bamboo shoots before they turn into "saplings" for the bamboo, and if you miss a day you can dig up the "sapling" ^.^. I hope this helps! :D

After not digging them up for five months, there's no hope...

Honestly, I had a similar problem in my town, the bamboo was growing everywhere just because I thought one would look nice. Oh well, their really good tools for making money. But bad because their so annoying and hard to get rid of and stop if you don't play everyday

Honestly, I had a similar problem in my town, the bamboo was growing everywhere just because I thought one would look nice. Oh well, their really good tools for making money. But bad because their so annoying and hard to get rid of and stop if you don't play everyday
Lol, you could keep taking the bamboo shoots out of the ground before they start growing. It's a pain but, hey, no forest of bamboos.

it happened to me i found out that if you go and dig where the seeds are you can keep selling them for bells i needed to buy 10 axes and i cut all of them and my brother put the seeds in the ground and five of them appeared and i thought the star shape were fossils and that is my story hope i helped

Man, that bamboo, I didn't know that it would grow and multiply to that really extensive amount at first, and boy did I really learn my lesson after THAT experience. Now, I keep my bamboo close to trees and flowers, and I also make sure it stays by one of the the cliff so it won't reach out into my town. I still watch it to make sure I won't run into any "surprises".

Bamboo... I've had some bad memories with you... *slaps bamboo in the face* well then, let's talk about this little green plant. When I first started my ACNL town, a friend brought me some bamboo and told me to plant it all around my town because everyday bells bags would appear around it. I was hooked on the idea so I did it. The next day I went to my grandparents house for a week.... That's right a week. When I got back, my town was completely covered in bamboo and there was no bell bags *tear, sniff* I learned to never trust that guy again.

Well i can stomp bamboo with hax and cut a tree with my hands to make an axe so i can cut bamboo and eat bamboo for dinner every day then throw the axe to a river and ur town will be full of giant iron axes everywhere and ur villager will die... well a creative little story i created there lol

Bamboo so much bamboo, that has never happened to my brother though. I wanna see that happen to my brothers town.

It was a nightmare when I discovered bamboo can spread my whole town was covered now I use patterns to box the ones I place down. I think it took me 2 hours to clean my town then, the horrors of bamboo.....:cry:

I be here like how da heck do I get bamboo?
Seriously does anyone know how to get bamboo.
I will summon all da pandas :panda:

It wasn't so bad when I planted some bamboo, you just gotta make sure to dig the shoots up so that they don't start growing. Although, sometimes I tend to forget and I have to dig out the already sprouted shoots. One plus side, the shoots do catch a good bit of money at the Recycle Shop.

Back