Animal Crossing New Leaf

• Thread starter a n g i e
  • Start date
a n g i e

a n g i e

a n g i e
Towns Folk
Acnl, A fun game for all slow gamers, Who like to sit back and relax~ But, What do we like so much about Acnl or Animal Crossing New Leaf, That keeps us playing. The game it self is, Just making money and picking weeds, But why every morning.... I feel the urge to play. Is it because i feel atatched to my villagers, Or have i become addicted. Mostly game's like
Animal crossing are most likly addicting because. At night you cant do nothing, And to earn a million bells it takes a year, But also you have to keep your town clean and make the villagers happy. So you really never have nothing to do... Is that it... Has americans became so lazy, That we ALWAYS need something to do to enjoy it? Is impossible for our body's to like something, Have humans sunk so low? While this may only account for gamers... Soon, It'll take over the world just like cake....

If you lik'd this post, Tell me, I'll make more, Want it longer? Shorter, Call me~ And dont forget to follow~~

Reactions: the great
I think animal crossing new leaf is a really awesome game. It has so many features. You also have several neighbors. You have a shop, ocean, and river in your town. That is what I have to say about animal crossing new leaf.

The game is fun and pretty addicting. You always have a lot of stuff to do like completing the collection of themuseum, making a perfect town, decorating your house and millions of other things to do.

btw good thinking :D

It gives you a good sense of control, relaxation, and a peaceful town. You can do whatever you want there from paying Nook, making the perfect town, or just do whatever you feel like doing. New Leaf is a game you can just pick up and play whenever, however long and do whatever. The music adds to this feeling, giving a laid-back melody to the day.
Thats why Animal Crossing: New Leaf is awesome.

I love it! You can be endlessly creative and do absolutely anything with your town! You could collect all the items for the museum, fossils through digging everyday, fishing and bug catching all seasons, trial and error with red's scams. You could make your town pretty and place paths and flowers. Anything.

I like this game because of how simple yet fun it can be and the customization features and the online play really excel in this game to fulfill your wants and needs :D I haven't played much of it because I lost mine T.T but I can say that I was really enjoying this game plenty a lot :D

I like that it resembles life a little bit. It is a customizable game which you can adapt to suit your style. You can express your personality in a video game and show it off to your friends when they visit. Also, since it uses the 3DS system clock. You have to come back everyday to check whats new. And especially on special holidays as many surprises will await you!!! (Sorry if im getting too deep)

Back