• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
Note: this is US only

I'm pretty sure this is for all the us correct me if I'm wrong and I will happily close this thread

But among other games acnl has a 40% discount at toys r us which means it's only 15$ so if you haven't played it yet this is a good time to pick this up

Other games discounted includes donkey kong country returns 3d,mario land, super Mario bros 2, and mario kart 7

Note: this is US only

I'm pretty sure this is for all the us correct me if I'm wrong and I will happily close this thread

But among other games acnl has a 40% discount at toys r us which means it's only 15$ so if you haven't played it yet this is a good time to pick this up

Other games discounted includes donkey kong country returns 3d,mario land, super Mario bros 2, and mario kart 7
this is really depressing for me ._. my mom wont drive me to toys r us or anywhere right now...a lil old man lost control on a bridge because of ice and slammed into my mom the guy was very upset and wondered if my mom was okay.luckily everyones okay...not so much for the cars though 0_0

This is good news for people without the game!

Sadly Toys R US isn't nearly always nearby like Walmart xP

Ha!!! Poor me, just bought the game before the lie prices. Better keep that in mind for the future. Next time im buying a game, im checking every nook and cranny to See if a deal is available somewhere.

Well, I got it from CN so I didn't have to buy it at all. xD But when I first opened this thread, I was thinking actual figures or something, and I got really excited xD I want a Tom Nook and Isabelle figure! Tortimer too. That would be the best. :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back