Animal Crossing stage for Super Smash Bros. (3DS)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
The upcoming Super Super Smash title is to include a stage from the franchise known as Animal Crossing. The place is called Tortimer Island, it will include it's aged mayor, who will make an appearance from time to time - don't forget to greet him!.

SmashAnimalCrossing610.jpg

Can't wait to see what AC level for the Wii U version. I hope it's not too different, since this one looks like it'll be fun to play on.

The screenshot looks great and shows off the level of detail they put into each stage (the background looks great). I wonder if those vines on the floating platforms do anything (tripping confirmed? :p). Overall though, I look forward to playing on this stage when I get my hands on the game this coming fall.

I thought Tortimer Island was a 3DS stage and this looks like Smashville for the Wii U version (which is great because it's a fun stage to fight on). Very neat and most likely you'll be facing Team Villager/Giant Villager/Regular Villager here in the Wii U version.

How many stages exactly are there now? lol like seriously Nintendo, stop making so many stages :p There is a limit here! With that said I'll just throw in something about the characters too, there are a lot of characters, and I mean A LOT of characters that have been (and still are being) added to the roster. Hopefully all these features aren't going to overwhelm us all! Still seems like it will be a great game, just, please, nintendo, turn down the volume on the features

Back