Animal crossing update wave 2!!!

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So by pure coincidence I was going through nintendo youtube, and i saw the wave 2 update the minute it was released :eyes: . So let's go over it.
1. Fireworks are returning (what a surprise!) and you can make your own firework displays.
2. Redd will be having a raffle through which you can get cool prizes such as: bubble wands,balloons, party blowers, sparklers, and some cool glow in the dark headgear.
3. The dream suite is returning along along with Luna. She can be accessed by simply lying down on any bed. And it looks like wendell wont be making a return as you can access the town's designs through the machine.
4. There is a new update coming this fall and it looks like a big one with all new events and npc.

This will be out on july 30th.

Reactions: Gram and AricAttack
I'm all here for it! All the cool party items like the bubble wands and sparklers will be great additions to the game, plus it'll make playing with friends so much more fun! The fireworks are great too, though I hope they could be available all year round (maybe once a month or on special events? idk) rather than just the Sundays of August...

Dream suite is something that I really look forward to as well, since it's tough trying to visit and explore other people's islands but then they have connection problems and you get forced out :cry: At least this gives us an option to see other islands at our own (internet speed) pace :D

Reactions: Marc, Gram and Deepak
The most interesting thing for me about the new animal crossing new horizons update is the dreams part. I haven't played new horizons in a while due to Ninjala but I might come back to it just to check that feature out. Also the custom fireworks option they are gonna add to the game has a lot of meme potential. I'm here for it when the update releases and I'm sure to check it out.

Reactions: Deepak
I kinda wished the Dream Suite would have an option that lets us create an island we'd like to present from scratch, like that Harvey's place you go to, to design a room without affecting your house.

Reactions: Deepak
I like the raffle items.
Anyone who visits my island will be sorely disappointed.

Back