Animal crossing wii U

• Thread starter Luffysgoofylikemario
  • Start date
Luffysgoofylikemario

Luffysgoofylikemario

Anime
Towns Folk
Who would be excited for this? Any new features you would like to see? Comment and let me know.
I personally would enjoy like a gaming/arcade place in the town where you could bowl and shoot darts maybe. Implement that onto some how. I would just love to see a new Crossing for the wii U definitely .

Yes, I remember the series started on Nintendo's consoles but it's most recent installment is on 3DS (which I really want)

Reactions: DoomFrog314
I would definitely support the idea of Animal Crossing Wii U. I have personally played all four games and enjoyed every one of them. I think to start that the towns should be big like in AC:GC. No, this doesn't mean add acres (please no) just make the towns big like before.

They are porting ACNL into Wii U, they're adding new stuff that's unknown for now though

Is that legit news? I would totally buy it if it is.

Yes

They are porting ACNL into Wii U, they're adding new stuff that's unknown for now though
:eek: That's amazing!
I hope they add more maps and maybe even bigger maps (please)
But this game would be beautiful on the wii u :love:

I just read up on new AC news and I heard that it is very likely that the next in the series will be on the Wii U!

they had already made the villagers for the wii u (Animal Crossing Lobby)
it's possible

I am 100% sure animal crossing will be on wii u pretty soon. In a year or maybe before that, it will at least be announced if not released. Why would Nintendo wanna skip the wii u? it is an awesome console!

I think it's gonna come in 2017 . Ac has been on every nintendo console since the game cube they would never skip the Wii u

I think it would be cool if they have it be able to connect with the 3DS version too so you can play multiplayer with siblings.

Back