1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Anime characters you'd like to date?

Discussion in 'Anime/Manga Zone' started by Mikaya, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Mikaya

Mikaya <コ:彡 Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,530 coins
    create your anime crush list here! xD

I don't have any I'd like to date. Guess I've passed that fangirl stage. xD
    Samster123 and Dark Link like this.
  2. Bushido Brown

Bushido Brown I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Sexibel( Hanibel)
    Nel Tu
    Android 18
  3. LavenderTownGhost

LavenderTownGhost On hiatus, kind of. Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    130 coins
    I can honestly say that I am past that fangirl stage, as well.

HOWEVER. I will always, always, always make an exception for Steven Stone from Pokemon. ;)
  4. Rin

Rin Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
    Kagamine Len (from Vocaloid) is really the only one. I've had a few other anime crushes, but most of them I'm like, "Meh." by now
  5. Dragon Lord

Dragon Lord Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    45 coins
    I'm not really sure if I could make a list of any anime girls... now ask me about game girls and I could probably give you a good list. =P
  6. Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel I can see the ending Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    147 coins
    Medaka Kurokami since she is so selfless and is so courageous and helps anyone she can
  7. Moon Rain

Moon Rain N = R x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc x L Forum Moderator

Play Coins:
    1,468 coins
    Not date, but there are a few I'd love to be friends with! Par example: mr L Lawliet, he is such a great character and he doesn't give a *PEEEP* what others think of him and he actually has a great sence of humour imo :p and when he said "because I feel you're the first friend I've ever had" I felt so miserable :(. Maybe Ciel Phantomhive if he wasn't so selfish/arrogant. And almost everyone of the SSS, they're all so awesome! I especially would love to be friends with Yuri and Hinata ^_^ and Sasha and Mikasa from Attack on Titan :)
  8. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    153 coins
    If video game characters from anime-art-style games counted my list would be huge :p

Anyway, from animes:

• Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight.
    • Shana from Shakugan no Shana.
    • Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann (haven't watched it yet, but dude, who wouldn't date her? :p)
    • Mato as Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter.
    :giggle:
    I'm not past this stage :rotfl: and probably never will be :bag: which is a good thing in my opinion :D
  9. eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol i feel like no one gets me

Play Coins:
    29 coins
    miku and froopy
  10. Hibiki_Kuze

Hibiki_Kuze Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    8 coins
  11. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the universe...

Play Coins:
    147 coins
    I've only just gotten into anime about 4 months ago, so honestly, for now, almost all of em look pretty darn cute!
  12. EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2 Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    1,140 coins
    Well well, I probably thought me superior when I saw this thread but now that I have read some of you guys I am not superior or I have not passed that state either hahahah. Probably my first call would be Tsunade sama from naruto shippuden, she is quiete pretty and she likes gambling like I do, so I think this would be a terrific date, I think I shouldn´t make her angry or I would not be able for the second date ahhahahah