úwù
Towns Folk
create your anime crush list here! xD

I don't have any I'd like to date. Guess I've passed that fangirl stage. xD

Reactions: Samster and Dark Link
Sexibel( Hanibel)
Nel Tu
Android 18

I can honestly say that I am past that fangirl stage, as well.

HOWEVER. I will always, always, always make an exception for Steven Stone from Pokemon. ;)

Kagamine Len (from Vocaloid) is really the only one. I've had a few other anime crushes, but most of them I'm like, "Meh." by now

I'm not really sure if I could make a list of any anime girls... now ask me about game girls and I could probably give you a good list. =P

Medaka Kurokami since she is so selfless and is so courageous and helps anyone she can

Not date, but there are a few I'd love to be friends with! Par example: mr L Lawliet, he is such a great character and he doesn't give a *PEEEP* what others think of him and he actually has a great sence of humour imo :p and when he said "because I feel you're the first friend I've ever had" I felt so miserable :(. Maybe Ciel Phantomhive if he wasn't so selfish/arrogant. And almost everyone of the SSS, they're all so awesome! I especially would love to be friends with Yuri and Hinata ^_^ and Sasha and Mikasa from Attack on Titan :)

If video game characters from anime-art-style games counted my list would be huge :p

Anyway, from animes:

• Yuuki Cross from Vampire Knight.
  • Shana from Shakugan no Shana.
  • Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann (haven't watched it yet, but dude, who wouldn't date her? :p)
  • Mato as Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter.
:giggle:
I'm not past this stage :rotfl: and probably never will be :bag: which is a good thing in my opinion :D

miku and froopy

Mio Honda.

I've only just gotten into anime about 4 months ago, so honestly, for now, almost all of em look pretty darn cute!

Well well, I probably thought me superior when I saw this thread but now that I have read some of you guys I am not superior or I have not passed that state either hahahah. Probably my first call would be Tsunade sama from naruto shippuden, she is quiete pretty and she likes gambling like I do, so I think this would be a terrific date, I think I shouldn´t make her angry or I would not be able for the second date ahhahahah

Back