Anime hairstyles?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya guys, P2.0 here with another topic thingy about my favorite game since ever so far. :p

I actually didn't think about this, but while I was browsing through social media ( y'know, like a P2 do :coold-pika: ), I saw some art of an Inkling that had the hairstyle of Josuke Higashikata. ( He's from Jojo', Bizarre Adventures, for anyone who's not familiar with the anime.)

And that got me thinking of how cool it would be if unique anime hairstyles like that were 'inkified' to suit the Inklings and Octolings as they battled it out. Like, they like their battles, but they love their fashion as well. :sneaky:

So my question is, would you want to see anime hairstyles in Splatoon 2? And if so, who's would you like to don on your Inkling/Octoling? :D

Reactions: Samster
That would be awesome! *^*

If I had to choose, Izuku Midoriya (Deku)’s hairstyle would look pretty funny and awesome at the same time. Or maybe Natsuki’s hairstyle for females? She counts, right? >.<

Reactions: P2.0
That would be awesome! *^*

If I had to choose, Izuku Midoriya (Deku)’s hairstyle would look pretty funny and awesome at the same time. Or maybe Natsuki’s hairstyle for females? She counts, right? >.<
Oooh, Izuku's hairstyle would look incredible! :eek: Also, I dunno, Natsuki didn't come from an anime, but she's in an anime style... I just don't know! /(>.<)\ But it would look super kawaii-desu~ >///<

Reactions: Samster
Goku and Vegeta hair for DLC please. :giggle: Yugi's would be neat too. Something over the top and unexpected and not to basic.

Reactions: P2.0
Back