Anime like Mondaiji-tachi

• Thread starter dk2thebeat
  • Start date
dk2thebeat

dk2thebeat

That One Kid
Towns Folk
Does anyone have any recommendations for anime that's like Mondaiji-tachi? (The one with the gift games, etc.) just finished the series and craving more!! Lol :p

Maybe you should try Katanagatari :
My Anime List said:
Yasuri Shichika, seventh successor of the Kyoto Ryu (bladeless) sword art, lives on an isolated island with his older sister, Nanami. One day Shichika is visited by a woman named Togame, who requests his aid in her quest to find and collect the final twelve swords forged by the legendary master swordsmith, Shikizaki Kiki. Shichika and Togame begin their odyssey by leaving the island he called home for over 20 years. They will face twelve individuals who possess and protect Shikizaki's legendary swords.

If you're looking for an anime with characters who have power, I recommend watching Campione or Kaze no Stigma. Kaze no Stigma has a main character who is powerful similar to the guy from Mondaiji-tachi. Campione is about a god slayer.

After watching Mondaiji-tachi, I think I watched 'A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives'. Mondaiji was better :headphone:

Back