[Anime] Pokemon Generations

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
There's going to be Pokemon shorts on Youtube every week starting September 16th and ending December 23rd. Does GameFreak want more money or something from it? What I see in the trailer suggests that it's all main games not counting similar games like Colosseum/XD which is a shame. All I expect to see are legendaries, criminal organizations and some anime Pokemon battles. There is plenty enough episodes to put one or two per region. Hey, at least it's not the anime with Ash.

OH NO! Not another Pokémon Origins!! Please don't be another Pokémon Origins!!

To be fair, this looks like is going to be better than Origins, the format 3-5 min per episode could work a lot better than the 30 min per episode formula in this type of show. But my main problem with it, is the fact that apparently Red is going to be the main character in ALL of the regions!!

WHY GAMEFREAK, WHY!? THIS WAS YOUR CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF FROM ORIGINS!! AND YOU MESSED UP ALREADY BY NOT HAVING DIFFERENT PROTAGONISTS IN DIFFERENT EVENTS LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!

OH NO! Not another Pokémon Origins!! Please don't be another Pokémon Origins!!

To be fair, this looks like is going to be better than Origins, the format 3-5 min per episode could work a lot better than the 30 min per episode formula in this type of show. But my main problem with it, is the fact that apparently Red is going to be the main character in ALL of the regions!!

WHY GAMEFREAK, WHY!? THIS WAS YOUR CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF FROM ORIGINS!! AND YOU MESSED UP ALREADY BY NOT HAVING DIFFERENT PROTAGONISTS IN DIFFERENT EVENTS LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!
Same, I was really hoping it would feature each of the main protagonists in their respective regions :/

Was hype to see some Gold action in Johto

I really wish it was longer form like maybe a 30 minute episode for each game but maybe that's asking to much. I would love if they did something like Pokemon Origins for the rest of the games because that series was fantastic. Could you imagine an origins style show for gold/silver it would be absolutely fantastic.

Back