Anime Recomendations

• Thread starter JunZhi
  • Start date
JunZhi

JunZhi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Can anyone recommend me some animes to watch because recently I can't find any good animes to watch so I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend an anime with great graphics and storyline.

@JunZhi you should check out Fate/Stay Night then Fate Zero, :writing:

You have to watch Fate/Stay Night first to understand Fate Zero, ;) I'll leave more suggestions after you tell me if you're going to watch it or not (or maybe you've already seen it...)

Reactions: JunZhi
IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED NARUTO AND NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, WATCH IT!!!!!! I CANT TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THAT SHOW IS, ITS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW BY FAR AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I AM SUCH AN ANIME NERD. Also, Fairy Tail and Bleach are kick <censored>

Reactions: damir2001
IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED NARUTO AND NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, WATCH IT!!!!!! I CANT TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THAT SHOW IS, ITS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW BY FAR AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I AM SUCH AN ANIME NERD. Also, Fairy Tail and Bleach are kick a$$
meh those animes you mentioned are full of refill episodes. None of those animes got my interest.
JunZhi i recommend FMA:B

meh those animes you mentioned are full of refill episodes. None of those animes got my interest.
JunZhi i recommend FMA:B
I'll try watching that as soon as I get into it @InjusticeBoy , and I haven't seen your around that lately haven't I.
IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED NARUTO AND NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, WATCH IT!!!!!! I CANT TELL YOU HOW AMAZING THAT SHOW IS, ITS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW BY FAR AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I AM SUCH AN ANIME NERD. Also, Fairy Tail and Bleach are kick a$$
To be honest I do watch Naruto and Naruto Shippuden but Fairy tail does not have any interest to me except bleach.

@Marc I'll try watching it now since I have the time and nothing to do :)

Watch katangatari, it's an awesome obscure anime that is very refreshing to watch. though each episode is like 1 hour long. (that's a good thing!)

Reactions: davidcrimson
Hm... If you liked Spice and wolf, try Maoyuu Maou Yuusha. If you haven't seen/read either of these, then I can't reccomend them enough. Though, they may not hold your interest if your looking for an action series. Also, try going on myanimelist, looking up one of your favorite anime, and checking reccomendations if you haven't already.

One Piece
Toriko
Death Note
Attack on Titan
Zetman
High school of the dead
And if you want to see something normal: Space Brothers
Good luck watching :)

Back