Anime Suggestions

• Thread starter Oroborus
  • Start date
Oroborus

Oroborus

Youtuber Oroborus Plays
Towns Folk
I need a few anime suggestions (needs comedy)

What anime types do you usually watch? Going with the thing you said then
Silver spoon
The devil is a part timer!*
Gintama - this is pretty much 99% comedy lol
Whistle!
Eden of the east
Yotsuba!
Yu yu hakusho

I need a few anime suggestions (needs comedy)
If you're looking for comedy, then here are some anime I'd suggest to you :
  • Bake and Test
  • Baka and Test (season 2) - it's a lot better than the first season. Every episode had me rolling on the floor laughing)
  • School Rumble - it's alright.
  • Haganai - some parts are really stupid and they keep at it, but it's a nice anime imo.
  • Accel World - This one is on my 'to watch' list and I heard it's funny. See its trailer here.
  • D-Frag - another anime that I heard was funny and it's on my 'to watch' list as well.

Azumanga Daioh
Sgt Frog
Great Teacher Onizuka
Desert Punk
Ouran High School Host Club
FLCL
Excel Saga
Cromartie High School
Full Metal Panic!

I don't watch a lot of comedic animes, if that is what you're looking for. However, I can still suggest a few animes you might enjoy. ^~^

• Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)
• Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary)
• Death Note
• Code Geass
• Shugo Chara ( Guardian Characters)
• Rosario + Vampire
• Strike The Blood
• Kiss×Sis (This anime is a bit uh.. I'll just let you find out for yourself~)
• High School of the Dead

Those are a few of the animes I've seen and enjoyed, I hope you enjoy them as well. ^~^

Ima just post some hereee. They all have some form of comedy.. some more than others
  • Magi
  • Toradora!
  • Lovely Complex
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • School Rumble
  • Great Teacher Onizuka
  • Uchuu Kyoudai

Yowamushi Pedal! It is not a comedy anime, rather sports but it contains funny moments in every episode.
I fell off the chair laughing on one episode (I showed it to my friend who has no interest in anime and she really loves the funny moments)

I heard Gintama is super funny, but somehow I never find it funny. I think the jokes are too plain for me (but people have different taste anyway). The same applies for Baka to Test series.

Skip Beat, very funny but might be too girly for you. The same applies for Ouran High school Host Club.

Back