Anime Suggestions

• Thread starter Marajan
  • Start date
Marajan

Marajan

All your base are belong to us
Banned User
Alright, it's been a while since I've taken the time to watch any anime. Besides SAO and Angel Beats, does anyone have any suggestions? Also need a good site to go to to watch it.

You could watch anime at http://kissanime.com it's a site that loads videos very fast , I recommend you to watch the anime called " Naruto Shippuden " lol :)

Reactions: Vantero
You could watch anime at http://kissanime.com it's a site that loads videos very fast , I recommend you to watch the anime called " Naruto Shippuden " lol :)

I don't watch Naruto anymore. I got to Shippuden but for some reason I just stopped watching it. Oh wait, it's because they killed Itachi.

I don't watch Naruto anymore. I got to Shippuden but for some reason I just stopped watching it. Oh wait, it's because they killed Itachi.
So i see you happened to like the character Itachi ?

So i see you happened to like the character Itachi ?

Yes I did. He was awesome. Probably my favorite character in the whole anime.

Oh wait, it's because they killed Itachi.
I don't want to say a lot because it's a spoiler but if that's the reason why you stopped, I recommend that you keep watching. Just skip the annoying fillers after the Naruto Vs Pain fight, ;) I posted a video of Shippuden's 14th opening and Itachi's face is there even before you click the play button, :whistle:

Do not click the play button because that video contains a lot of spoilers, :oops:

Anyway... some stuff that I'm going to recommend :

1. Mirai Nikki (11 episodes)

Mirai Nikki is gold, :love: The girl is a psycho and the main male character can get on your nerves at times, but overall it's well done. Each episode pulls you in, it's funny, good action and that one-way relationship...

2. Kokoro Connect (13 episodes)

Not sure if I mentioned this one to you sometime in the shoutbox, but Kokoro Connect is another great anime. Drama/romance... yeah. Each episode makes you want to see more.

3. Attack on Titan (25 episodes)

I'm sure you've heard about Attack on Titan (it's really popular so maybe you have). It's a really good action anime IMO. Forget about the naked giants for a sec. That almost made me not watch the anime but trust me, I'm glad that I did. Almost every episode makes you want more.

4. Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (26 episodes)

I have to admit, the ending made tears come to my eyes. It's that anime where people train kids to be coldblooded murders. No emotions or anything. I love this anime, :love: (it's my desktop's background)

5. Fate/stay Night and 6. Fate Zero

If you're into magic and warriors (not that magical girl BS), you should check this one. I recently recommended these anime to Reece and she really enjoyed them. You have to start off with Fate/stay Night then move on to Fate Zero.

Fate Zero is one of the best action anime that I have seen but you have to watch Fate/Stay Night to understand things. Fate/Stay Night is awesome too, btw.

7. Steins Gate (24 episodes)

It's about a group of people and a time machine. I know it sounds boring but it's not. Almost every episode kept me wanting more. I highly recommend Steins Gate, but watch it in English dub if you're going to watch it.

I can type up more but I want your feedback on the ones that I mentioned about, :headphone:

Reactions: Reece and Marajan
I don't want to say a lot because it's a spoiler but if that's the reason why you stopped, I recommend that you keep watching. Just skip the annoying fillers after the Naruto Vs Pain fight, ;) I posted a video of Shippuden's 14th opening and Itachi's face is there even before you click the play button, :whistle:

Do not click the play button because that video contains a lot of spoilers, :oops:

Anyway... some stuff that I'm going to recommend :

1. Mirai Nikki (11 episodes)

Mirai Nikki is gold, :love: The girl is a psycho and the main male character can get on your nerves at times, but overall it's well done. Each episode pulls you in, it's funny, good action and that one-way relationship...

2. Kokoro Connect (13 episodes)

Not sure if I mentioned this one to you sometime in the shoutbox, but Kokoro Connect is another great anime. Drama/romance... yeah. Each episode makes you want to see more.

3. Attack on Titan (25 episodes)

I'm sure you've heard about Attack on Titan (it's really popular so maybe you have). It's a really good action anime IMO. Forget about the naked giants for a sec. That almost made me not watch the anime but trust me, I'm glad that I did. Almost every episode makes you want more.

4. Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom (26 episodes)

I have to admit, the ending made tears come to my eyes. It's that anime where people train kids to be coldblooded murders. No emotions or anything. I love this anime, :love: (it's my desktop's background)

5. Fate/stay Night and 6. Fate Zero

If you're into magic and warriors (not that magical girl BS), you should check this one. I recently recommended these anime to Reece and she really enjoyed them. You have to start off with Fate/stay Night then move on to Fate Zero.

Fate Zero is one of the best action anime that I have seen but you have to watch Fate/Stay Night to understand things. Fate/Stay Night is awesome too, btw.

7. Steins Gate (24 episodes)

It's about a group of people and a time machine. I know it sounds boring but it's not. Almost every episode kept me wanting more. I highly recommend Steins Gate, but watch it in English dub if you're going to watch it.

I can type up more but I want your feedback on the ones that I mentioned about, :headphone:
You sure are an expert at watching anime and recommending good animes lol I rarely watch anime :) and most of the anime I see are boring.

I think the only anime on that list that I'll end up checking out will be Mirai Nikki and possibly Attack on Titan. xD Mirai Nikki sounds interesting o.o That kind of anime always just seems good to me.

Reactions: Marc
I certenly recommand watching Hunter X hunter ( 2011 ) :
it's one of the best artistic masterpieces I've ever seen, it's positively different from all other Action anime I have watched and here is why :
1. Intriguing Story where nothing goes as you might guess and that keeps the anime fresh and suspenceful (does this word exist ?)

2. great story progression : forget the "hero saves the day, kill the villainwith help from sidekicks" thing, in this anime characters always have a hard time and learn drasticly from thier mistakes to move further.

3. Strategic battles and real life thinking.

4. Risky powers : yes no super sayajin here if you have a great power you must have a great risk for using it .

5. Fast charcter development : you'll be blown away with howmuch the characters have depth in thier personalities ( you'll find a lot of itachi there @Ming426)
even if you've watched the 1999 version this reboot is excellent and the new arc always let you waiting for more .
this long post is just a portion of how I love this anime.

if you watch angel beats you should watch clannad it was a romatic/happy anime.

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED NARUTO AND NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, WATCH IT!!!!! I CANT EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW AMAZING THAT SHOW IS, ITS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW BY FAR AND ALWAYS WILL BE. I AM SUCH AN ANIME NERD. Also, Fairy Tail and Bleach are kick a$$

Alright, it's been a while since I've taken the time to watch any anime. Besides SAO and Angel Beats, does anyone have any suggestions? Also need a good site to go to to watch it.
You should watch Log Horizon , it's an anime like Sword Art Online but even way better like a billion times , there are guilds in it not like sword art online xD

Back