Animes you are currently watching

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
so we all know or at least most of us know what anime is and if you watch the right ones you can become addicted to it. so currently i am watching 91 days because a friend recommend me to it because he likes it but to me personally i dont know why im still watching i just binge watch it (im on ep3) so lets get back to the topic on hand what are the animes you are watching currently just comment down below
images

Assaniation classroom season 2
Just finnished Ano hana: the flower they saw that day. ( it was so good but freaking sad)

Reactions: awillersVS
oh yeah about watch I think its Haru ride or something like. maybe A no Haru ride idk.
still watching fairytail.
Aldnoah.zero season 2

I'm watching parasite... I forgot all the names of the characters exept migi... It's really good trust me

Dream Eater Merry. (Unlike another prime show I found on Amazon Video, this one is working out.)

Death Note and Bleach.

Kaiji

I'm watching Keijo!!!!!!!!

It's... weird. I saw people talking about it in the SB earlier this week and decided to try. Watched the first episode, I'm confused about the meaning of life now.

• Sousei no Onmyouji Twin Star Exorcists
  • Tales of Zestiria the X Cross
  • Taboo Tattoo (might drop this one if it doesn't get better)
Most likely more but they're on pause.

Reactions: freezebot
  • Sousei no Onmyouji Twin Star Exorcists
  • Tales of Zestiria the X Cross
  • Taboo Tattoo (might drop this one if it doesn't get better)
Most likely more but they're on pause.

Does this one get better? I tried watching it and I didn't really got into it, should I give it another try?

Does this one get better? I tried watching it and I didn't really got into it, should I give it another try?
Nah. I'm not enjoying it too much but I'm far so I'm going to finish it :p

well im getting Sousei no Onmyouji Twin Star Exorcists of my list of anime to watch

Nah. I'm not enjoying it too much but I'm far so I'm going to finish it :p
Well, thanks, I won't waste my time with it then! :p

I be watching that Assassination Classroom right now :)

Reactions: freezebot
Currently watching:
-Cowboy Bebop: still great, can see why everyone loves it so much! I've always loved the more lowkey sci-fi and this one is perfect! Love the 90s animation a lot, and of course the characters and the soundtrack :headphone: Yoko Kanno = magician confirmed 2k17

-Natsume Yuunjinchou: such a relaxing and heartwarming show! Makes me feel super fuzzy inside, and also reminds me a bit of Mushishi, but more lighthearted, it's great! The soundtrack makes me feel very nostalgic for some reason.

-Ghost Stories: I know everyone is like "zomg ew dub!!1!" but you have to watch this one dubbed! The original Japanese one wasn't really good apparently, so the English voice actors basically added a lot of random jokes to their version. It's like a really really good abridged show and it's the best thing ever! Some of the jokes can be seen as offensive I guess, but as long as you don't take it too seriously you should be fine :p
7057290839d1543aa822c678e36db123173d2bf7422ec18464a7c3382fe55ee4.jpg

Reactions: Ace
Currently watching:
-Cowboy Bebop: still great, can see why everyone loves it so much! I've always loved the more lowkey sci-fi and this one is perfect! Love the 90s animation a lot, and of course the characters and the soundtrack :headphone: Yoko Kanno = magician confirmed 2k17

I've honestly not understood why everybody loves Cowboy Bebop s much. I liked the characters, are, and music, but the story seemed disjointed and like it left out a lot of information. All the backstory for the main characters is always introduced right when it affects what's happening in the moment, and so it feels forced to me. I had fun watching it, It wasn't bad by any means, but I don't understand the MASSIVE HYPE everybody has for it.

Me? I'm currently watching Baccano! and Joker Game. Some ones that require a bit of thinking to understand. Baccano! is hard to figure out what's happening, and that's why i enjoy it. Makes me think in order to keep up with the story. Hopefully by the time I'm done i'll still like it. :)

I've honestly not understood why everybody loves Cowboy Bebop s much. I liked the characters, are, and music, but the story seemed disjointed and like it left out a lot of information. All the backstory for the main characters is always introduced right when it affects what's happening in the moment, and so it feels forced to me. I had fun watching it, It wasn't bad by any means, but I don't understand the MASSIVE HYPE everybody has for it.

Me? I'm currently watching Baccano! and Joker Game. Some ones that require a bit of thinking to understand. Baccano! is hard to figure out what's happening, and that's why i enjoy it. Makes me think in order to keep up with the story. Hopefully by the time I'm done i'll still like it. :)
I kinda get what you mean, and I think nostalgia plays a massive role. Personally I just really love the characters and worldbuilding, plus the 90s animation and soundtrack. I agree with you that the story isn't mindblowing though, but it's just a very fun show to watch in my opinion.

Back