Annabelle - Perfect movie for Halloween?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Can't wait to watch this movie on the big screen. I loved The Conjuring and I'm sure this wouldn't be a disappointment, :nailbiting:

Anyone planning to watch this movie too?

I can't. Deprived, wait-six-months-for-everything country I live in :giggle: Anyway, there's not a single cinema where I live, you have to go to one of the big cities for that. This is a lonely town. Oh, and there's no Halloween here :cry: I don't feel happy.

If all goes well, I might watch Alice Cooper's 'Theatre of Death' concert film at home with my friend. Have to make do, and watching Alice Cooper is a pretty good spending of two hours. :cat:

As for Annabelle itself - if I'd have been able to watch it, I would have done so. I love evil-doll films :D Now I'll just have to wait a year for the DVD release. :panda:

Anabelle looks pretty scary, I loved The Conjuring but, check this one!, looks scary as fu**

I've seen the trailer as well. I wanted to watch that movie with a classmate, but currently we don't have enough money for the cinema. Though, I haven't seen The Conjuring either, but both look very interesting.

Eh, Annabelle is directed by the same guy who directed Mortal Kombat Annihilation, and the reviews for the movie aren't making me want to see it either...

As for Annabelle itself - if I'd have been able to watch it, I would have done so. I love evil-doll films :D Now I'll just have to wait a year for the DVD release. :panda:
Just know that the doll is real, :sneaky:
I've seen the trailer as well. I wanted to watch that movie with a classmate, but currently we don't have enough money for the cinema. Though, I haven't seen The Conjuring either, but both look very interesting.
You should watch The Conjuring first imo although it doesn't really matter, :panda:
Eh, Annabelle is directed by the same guy who directed Mortal Kombat Annihilation, and the reviews for the movie aren't making me want to see it either...
I watched it yesterday (it's pass 12 AM here) and it isn't that bad. It also isn't that good either. If you enjoyed The Conjuring, you have to watch Annabelle. There's no questioning it.

The ending wasn't as disappointing as The Conjuring, but I felt it could have ended a lot better :/

I also love the Conjuring. It has become of of my favorite Horror films of all time. If Anabelle is somewhat similar, then I guess I'll have to go watch it seeing as how my friends are bugging me to go with them.

Not sure if this is the best Movie for halloween though.

I watched it and to be honest I was not really impressed I went with my friends and the only times I jumped was when of my friends scared me while the door was opening and Annabelle fell

I watched it and to be honest I was not really impressed I went with my friends and the only times I jumped was when of my friends scared me while the door was opening and Annabelle fell

For some reason horror movies doesn't work with me, most of the times I just there boring since I always betting what will happen in my head...

Pretty lame actually...

I watched it last Saturday and while it wasn't necessarily a bad movie, I didn't really like it. I'm starting to think horror movies really just aren't my thing.

Still need to watch The Conjuring though!

The Conjuring was good the dog why!? the ending pff.

Scary thing is the doll, I read many stories about evil dolls and nope I don't like the thought of evil dolls, if I ever have kids they aren't dolls like that.

Anyway I like boo scary because you expect to see something and you never do, it just messes with you!

Back