Another Pokemon game might come to 3DS after Sun/Moon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Seems like Game Freak is recruiting staff to work on a Pokemon title for the Nintendo 3DS. The listing was posted after Pokemon Sun/Moon, so we might get to see another Pokemon game in the future :D

"Specific work content: Programming of consumer games Study and implementation of 3D representation. - The main title is RPG for 3DS."

http://www.ecareer.ne.jp/ecareer.Sh...00035588002&JOBSEQ=2&utm_content=000355880022

According to the recruitment listing, the game will supposedly be an RPG for the Nintendo 3DS. I'm not sure if it will be a main story game, unfortunately.

Thoughts?

it's a main story game, they only recruit new people when they do main story games sometimes is to get people to design new pokémon (english artists) because of cultural aspects, those new people who enter in the production of the game are always forçed to appear in the media in some way or another, i'm informed.

"Specific work content: Programming of consumer games Study and implementation of 3D representation. - The main title is RPG for 3DS."

they looking for someone who is aware of what the consumers want probably to make the game more appealing and compete with other games in the market the 3d could mean maybe full 3d world as in diamond and pearl remakes? only time will tell.

Seems like Game Freak is recruiting staff to work on a Pokemon title for the Nintendo 3DS. The listing was posted after Pokemon Sun/Moon, so we might get to see another Pokemon game in the future :D

http://www.ecareer.ne.jp/ecareer.Sh...00035588002&JOBSEQ=2&utm_content=000355880022

According to the recruitment listing, the game will supposedly be an RPG for the Nintendo 3DS. I'm not sure if it will be a main story game, unfortunately.

Thoughts?
Really vague. Shouldn't jump to conclusions that it's a Pokémon game just yet, it's not like Game Freak has never made a game other than Pokémon. I remember hearing when Sun+Moon was in full swing that GameFreak had trademarked a name (It was something like Terragaien) and everyone flipped because the thought it was a Pokemon but it wasn't, it was something for another game. So don't get TOO hyped.

Back