Anticipation!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
There were alot of games announced this year: which one are you excited to see released in 2015!!?

*ninjas everyone who were going to say Majora's Mask 3D* :ninja:

Reactions: faustine, 532, Moon Rain and 2 others
I want to see Mario Maker a
and Zelda U..!^0^

I've been waiting for OMORI since I have no access to support via Kickstarter. It should be released in next May, I believe.

A surprise for me would be Yokai Watch (Level-5 have teased us, yeah) and Rodea: The Sky Soldier US release in this year, too.

I would like to seee.... Majora's Mask 3D, Monster Hunter 4, and the new Zelda coming out for Wii U! :D
(Although I don't have a Wii U :rage:)
I have a feeling that these games will have a huge nuber of sales, and probably will end up making the tops of the sales lists.
Hopefully the new Zelda will make Wii U sales skyrocket (again) just like Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros 4 Wii U did :D

I think it would be Monster Hunter 4 and a possible Yokai Watch. I need to admit that I didn't check that much what was coming up for 2015 on 3Ds (I don't have a Wii U). I'll have to take a look eventually.

Maybe Citizen of Earth too? Should be out in January!

*ninjas everyone who were going to say Majora's Mask 3D* :ninja:

Still gonna say it tho, LoZ Majora's Mask! If there's a preorder in our country, imma be a ninja like Spinner to reserve a copy. But if only the standard ed will be available here, I might get it after the hype.

Reactions: 18
Monster Hunter 4u is a definite, with online multiplayer it's gonna be an amazing game
Code name steam looks fun but dunno about that yet
Hope the new fire emblem releases this year otherwise it's gonna be a looong time counting down the time to its release

Monster Hunter, MM, Telltales Walking Dead season 3 (somehow the borderlands one and the game of thrones one aren't as captivating...), Telltale's Minecraft:Story Mode, terraria 3ds (it's pratically confirmed by now) and gunman clive 2 (comes out next week, WUT wut!)

Fire Emblem If.

But since that isn't confirmed to be out in NA this year (basically is, but you know) I'll say Majora's Mask 3D because the 3DS has no games anymore lmao

I don't know about all of them but I look forward to Phoenix Wright VS Professor Layton! I loved both games and now my favorite Attorney and Professor are in one game!

Layton: This reminds me of a puzzle
Phoenix: OBJECTION!

I don't know about all of them but I look forward to Phoenix Wright VS Professor Layton! I loved both games and now my favorite Attorney and Professor are in one game!

Layton: This reminds me of a puzzle
Phoenix: OBJECTION!
That's already out...it's been out for a few months. It's pure awesomeness

Sweet! I didn't know that, I can't wait to get enough coins to get the card code for it:p

I want the new Fire Emblem =< Mario Maker, Zelda U, and MM3d can wait ;P

Majora's Mask for me. I missed out on the previous version (I did have it, but got stuck quickly and didn't progress that far) :p

Now, I'll have a chance to play it properly, and in glorious 3D! should be awesome! :D

I'm also excited for Zelda U as well. That's gonna be one heck of a game. :playful:

Im already hyped for the New Zelda! It looks so Nice, and im really excited for the New open world. I have also never played a starfox game, soim excited for that one as well. And who can forget about majoras mask 3d. I did never play the original, so im looking forward to play two brand New zelda games this year. Swords & soldiers 2 im also a little bit excited for.

Splatoon, Code Name S.T.E.A.M, and Mario Party 10. Splatoon reminds me of Jet Set Radio for some reason ( One of my favorite games) , and the gameplay looks interesting to me so I want to try it out. Code Name S.T.E.A.M was a game I have had my eye on from the start and now that Fire Emblem Amiibo Support has been announced for it, I am even more hyped about it. Mario Party is a game I have always played since the N64 version. The newest one seems a little bland to me at the moment, but my nostalgia goggles are on too tight so I am still anticipating it's arrival.

Though I'm not even sure if the new Fire Emblem is coming this year, I hope it does. I'm overexcited for it. At first, I really just wasn't feeling it..but then I woke up and realized: It's a Fire Emblem game. I will play those no matter what. I'll be playing SMTxFE, even though I'm not a huge fan of SMT.

Though I'm not even sure if the new Fire Emblem is coming this year, I hope it does. I'm overexcited for it. At first, I really just wasn't feeling it..but then I woke up and realized: It's a Fire Emblem game. I will play those no matter what. I'll be playing SMTxFE, even though I'm not a huge fan of SMT.

Refresh my memory, what does SMT stand for?

Refresh my memory, what does SMT stand for?
Shin Megami Tensei, a JRPG franchise that contains the main SMT games, the Persona series and the DemiKids games (the last of which it seems no one but me likes) :p

Reactions: Warbird
Back