Necromancer540

Necromancer540

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Just like any man I love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
which aired on the Hub network in October of 2010

Any Fans out there? If so Brohoof!

@DeathChef here you go my friend you will be happy here :cat:

As for me i'm not really a full brony. However i do enjoy watching the show and i like bronies there nice people and i like how they cosplay and do all thier fan art and all that sort stuff its really cool!:cat:

No I'm not a brony.

Just like any man I love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
which aired on the Hub network in October of 2010

Any Fans out there? If so Brohoof!

I'm not a brony, sorry. However, I see Little Ponies everywhere, and I am clueless as to why it's so popular. Mind telling me why?

I'm not a brony, sorry. However, I see Little Ponies everywhere, and I am clueless as to why it's so popular. Mind telling me why?

I have to ask the same.

The only good think I know about bronies is they draw very well... And also invaded Devianart...

I have to ask the same.

The only good think I know about bronies is they draw very well... And also invaded Devianart...
My Little Pony, is a very beautiful show, it captures people attention xD, I like it, I'm a girl so it's given. Bronies are awesome.
bronies2.jpg

My Little Pony, is a very beautiful show, it captures people attention xD, I like it, I'm a girl so it's given. Bronies are awesome.
bronies2.jpg

Well... A part of the bronies is awesome, like any fandom who show love for their favorite show...

The other part, the part I won't speak about because NSFW, and you can find on a big part of the internet doing NSFW stuff... Wel...

Well... A part of the bronies is awesome, like any fandom who show love for their favorite show...

The other part, the part I won't speak about because NSFW, and you can find on a big part of the internet doing NSFW stuff... Wel...
So, Reece then decided to search on google what NSFW meant, and I gots to delete my history. :facepalm:

So, Reece then decided to search on google what NSFW meant, and I gots to delete my history. :facepalm:

If you search NSFW (means No Safe For Work), it also recommends to search for My Little Pony.
The good thing searching that doesn't show adult content at all...

If you search NSFW (means No Safe For Work), it also recommends to search for My Little Pony.
The good thing searching that doesn't show adult content at all...
Thanks for the heads up, well when I searched NSFW, I clicked images, so yeah and I didn't see no "My Little Pony" recommendation when searching "NSFW" xD :sorry:

I like it, it's really cute. It's OK to watch sometimes. Rainbow dash is my fave. xD

i don't love pony but i love black and white horses

Back