• Thread starter ash280103
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ash280103

ash280103

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
I am going to Dubai in January and ill pay a visit to geekay games im already getting AS so do you have any recommendations rpgs are mostly the games I play I already have legend of Zelda albw so you guys can gives recommendations except that

If you're into Atlus, better catch with their monthly discount. Except Persona Q, older titles usually get huge discount.
Fire Emblem: Awakening from Intelligence System is a must, anyway, especially if you're into SRPG. And character pairings :oops:

Reactions: ash280103
Try Fire Emblem Awakening, or Rune Factory 4. Rune Factory has everything you want in a rpg except turn based battling lol. The battling is like a hack n slash rpg, and you can use anything as a weapon. swords, Vegtables, Watering Can lol.

Reactions: ash280103
thanks

Fantasy Life =P

It's a light RPG you can pick up and play whenever you want, be it for 5 minutes or 12 hours. It has many content and many gameplay hours ahead (I'm close to 40 hours and didn't see half of the content yet). It's a bit like Rune Factory without the farming and relationship systems (you can't get married in Fantasy Life, and you can't own a farm, just houses).

You should take a look, we are already a couple playing it on the forum =P

Reactions: ash280103 and Icemario
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back