Any good 30$, or 40$ game?

• Thread starter Jwiz
  • Start date
Jwiz

Jwiz

Heyo :3
Towns Folk
I have 50$ on the eShop, and I dunno what to get. I have ACNL and FL. I might get AS, but I can picture myself getting out of it fast, that happened with FL after I beat the main story. I'm thinking I might take a break from RPG games like FL, or OR/AS/X/Y. I have MK7, SM3DL, NSMB2, and some other games like that. What about a Legend of Zelda game? I can test OOT with Citra Emulator. Any other good action games like that?

Some good ones
Project x zone-20$ turn based rpg with you controlling attacks and lots of action
Ssb,40$
Kid icarus-40$ dunno if it's on eshop tho
Fantasy life-40$ heard its amazing also has an 8$ expansion main story dlc

I would recommend kids Icarus or street fighter and maybe if you don't have it,is a must play SSB for 3ds,All of these are fighting except for like kids Icarus uprising it is an action story full of weapons and hard enemies to fight.These games are around the $39.99 range.

If you would like a somewhat more obscure game, I would recommend Unchained Blades. It's a dungeon crawler RPG for which used to be for $30 but has since been discounted to $20. I own just the PSP version, to be honest, but both versions are identical except - and here the 3DS version seems to be better - the dungeon maps are displayed on the touchscreen on the 3DS. It's got a great story and is challenging.

As for originality, there's a pretty good Unchain system for capturing enemies and making them join your party , and there are fun monster battles where you and the opponent just throw all the monsters in your party at each other. The characters are the ones that fight battles, monsters are usually just assists except in monster battles.

However, it's very difficult if you're not used to the genre and requires a lot of grinding. Hope I helped :cat:

oh a next one that I would recommend on getting is MHU4 (Monster Hunter Ultimate 4) which is going to be out soon.Good graphics and gameplay and should be in the 39.99 dollars range.If you are a newbie which I'm supposing you are the game explains everything what you have to do and how to use your weapons.

A really good one is super smash bros. There is lots of characters to play as. Also there will be dlc coming for that game too. This game also has amazing stages with loads of detail in them. I think the best part of the game is the different modes that are in it. Each mode is very fun to play. You will not regret getting super smash bros.

Back