Any good free to play Steam games out there? (That I haven’t played yet)

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, I would say I’ve been around the block a few times for free to play games on Steam. However, the games that are there currently are just trash. They’re badly made, the reviews are terrible, so I’ve basically given up on finding a decent game that’s new. So, I was wondering if there are any hidden gems I may have missed. Any good suggestions?

i know some good free to play games, but those are not from steam ,so if you dont care about that I could write a litte abouth them if you want

Unturned is a pretty fun time if you're in to multiplayer zombie survival. (yeesh, that's a genre :confused:)
I'm not a huge fan of Brawlhalla, but it's popular and similar to Super Smash Bros. if you haven't played it.
If you want a more action-oriented game, there's always TF2 - can't go wrong with a classic.
That's all I can think of right now, but maybe I'll be back :D

Picross :sneaky:

Warframe, can get a bit grindy at times, but the team behind it are just fantastic overall. They listen to the community incredibly well, they aren't money hungry so the game is balanced in that way and it's just really fun imo. also, I've spent not enough time in this game imo
Di370vy.png

clicker heroes.
o411Rgn.png
need I say anything else?

Realm of the Mad God I just remembered about and holy.. I just had a nostalgia trip. I used to play this game before I knew what steam was back when it was a browser game. also was like, the only game I ever used hacks in because it was super simple and no one got banned but that later changed lol I actually loved this game when I was younger, and apparently it's still pretty active.

Secret World Legends I have a bit of a soft spot for even though I know it's an MMORPG, I know it doesn't have that good reviews on steam, but it's set in one of my most favourite game/anything universes EVER and one of my favourite ever game + other things companies have had a huge hand in it for certain things. It is a pretty enjoyable MMORPG imo, and it's the least grindy MMORPG I've ever played.

Reactions: Samster, NATT44 and AricAttack
Warframe, can get a bit grindy at times, but the team behind it are just fantastic overall. They listen to the community incredibly well, they aren't money hungry so the game is balanced in that way and it's just really fun imo. also, I've spent not enough time in this game imo
Di370vy.png

clicker heroes.
o411Rgn.png
need I say anything else?

Realm of the Mad God I just remembered about and holy.. I just had a nostalgia trip. I used to play this game before I knew what steam was back when it was a browser game. also was like, the only game I ever used hacks in because it was super simple and no one got banned but that later changed lol I actually loved this game when I was younger, and apparently it's still pretty active.

Secret World Legends I have a bit of a soft spot for even though I know it's an MMORPG, I know it doesn't have that good reviews on steam, but it's set in one of my most favourite game/anything universes EVER and one of my favourite ever game + other things companies have had a huge hand in it for certain things. It is a pretty enjoyable MMORPG imo, and it's the least grindy MMORPG I've ever played.
Warframe <3

Reactions: 28142
I love Realm of the Mad God!
It's not in my library right now so I kind of forgot, but I totally recommend this!
It can get crazy hard, so bring your undying resolve and a few friends. Bullet hell for the win!

Reactions: 28142
I love Realm of the Mad God!
It's not in my library right now so I kind of forgot, but I totally recommend this!
It can get crazy hard, so bring your undying resolve and a few friends. Bullet hell for the win!

Haha, I may have kinda just installed it and might be playing it right now...
5PTylTY.png

Reactions: Samster and NATT44
Helltaker was fun. Yume Nikki is a classic which I still have yet to play, and Spooky's Jumpscare Mansion seems to be quite an interesting horror game. Clicker Heroes is a classic I used to play a lot back on CoolMathGames which now seems to be on Steam so you could try that as well.

Doki Doki Literature Club is another absolute classic, but I'd assume you've heard of that - everyone and their mother has heard of DDLC.

Reactions: phofufury
Back