any good Nintendo Switch Game under $10 aud or free?

• Thread starter Titanor-Soulstone
  • Start date
Titanor-Soulstone

Titanor-Soulstone

The First Technomancer
Towns Folk
Hey guys, Titanor here.
On the 7th of November i will be getting my first Nintendo Switch as well as preordering Pokemon Lets go Pikachu and i wont have much money left, so i was wandering if there are any good eshop games that are under $10 or free

Thanks in advance!

PS. I am a really big fan of old school zelda games if that helps

It’s not Zelda, but Fortnite’s a really good choice. It’s free, and has almost endless gameplay! I’ve heard that Kitten Sauad is a fun free game, too!

It’s not Zelda, but Fortnite’s a really good choice. It’s free, and has almost endless gameplay! I’ve heard that Kitten Sauad is a fun free game, too!
Yep Fortnite is a crazy popular freetoplay game. I personally have nevet played it but hear its a really well made game. Free as well!

brave dungeon + dark witch story combat its a good cheap game

dark witch story is a meh minigame but brave dungeon is a litte rpg that is fun and its worth the price for itself

you can play with some of the bosses of "the legend of the dark witch " series (the 3 games are in 3ds and are fun too, it wouldnt surprise me if somethay they release a pack with the 3 main games) it doesnt have any story outside of "the protagonist will go to the dungeons to get treasure" you just play for the fun of the battles and making your characters stronger,

when you finish the game, there are some archivements that you can get in order to get interesting things in your next playtrougth (like more difficult modes or making yourself stronger) so there is some replay value, also there are some unlockable minigames and a hard postgame dungeon

Stardew Valley is an amazing game that I believe may be $10 aud, so It's a great choice. It's a game about harvesting and stuff, but has a bunch of elements to it that make it great. It's not just harvesting really.

Fortnite is also free, and for anyone that owns a switch it's definitely worth a try, not for everyone, just don't pass it off due to popularity because you could seriously miss out on a good time.

Hey guys, Titanor here.
On the 7th of November i will be getting my first Nintendo Switch as well as preordering Pokemon Lets go Pikachu and i wont have much money left, so i was wandering if there are any good eshop games that are under $10 or free

Thanks in advance!

PS. I am a really big fan of old school zelda games if that helps
Old school zelda? If you’re talking zelda 1, i have a game for you.
Minit- its alot like the original zelda, but after a minute you die and go back to your last save point. This leads to puzzles in how to accomplish getting items before you get sent back to your house.
Its not super long, but i had a blast.

puyo esports is 5 dollars/500 yen . it is a nice fun puzzle game.

i reccomens this game as puyo tetris is a fun game.

Hey i am back, and i have been busy playing fairune and lets go pikachu on the switch i will be posting my friend code on the code sharing area

Some nice free games I haven't seen mentioned yet are Arena of Valor, Dawn of the Breakers, Zaccaria Pinball, Warframe Lightseekers, Fallout Shelter and Pokemon Quest. There are a few others like Onigiri and GetAmped but honestly they are very low quality and really not worth playing at all.

Back