Any movie you could recommend me???

• Thread starter khefreblake
  • Start date
khefreblake

khefreblake

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
One for you guys: Hunger Games Mocking-Jay (who hasn't watched that movie).
flaming-mockingjay-teaser-poster.jpg

School of Rock, The Last Samurai.

I have no idea how old you are or what you're interested in, so I'm just going to give you a list of movies relatively appropriate for all ages or a young teen.

The Princess Bride, The Iron Giant, The Incredibles, The Land Before Time, Sprited Away, Castle in the Sky, Princess Mononoke, My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Wolf Children, The Lost Boys, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Breakfast Club, Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, 500 Days of Summer, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Let the Right One In, Guardians of the Galaxy, Edward Scissorhands, Seven Samurai, The Perks of Being A Wallflower and The Neverending Story.

Reactions: Moon Rain and Jeff The Killer
I would definitely say that if you're obsessed with children's movies, even if you're not, you should watch Mr. Peabody and Sherman...It is probably the best childrens movie that I have ever watched and really touches my heart :)

Guardians of the Galaxy!!

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Whiplash
The pursuit of happiness
Boyhood
Bird man
Fight club

non-stop is a good action movie

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Over The Edge 1979 cult classic, Let's Be Cops, American History X, Project X, Step Brothers, Joy Sticks, Grandma's Boy, Beavis & Butthead Do America, Cheech & Chong Up in Smoke, Lords of Dogtown, Chasing Mavericks, Wind Talkers, The Simpsons Movie, Grind, Out Cold, Happy Gilmore, Clerks, Clerks 2, Mallrats, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Mask Directors Cut, Living Will, Grand Torino, Dirty Harry, Splice, Scream, Scream 2, Office Space, Porkey's, Porkey's 2 The Next Day, Porky's Revenge, Nothing But Trouble, Freaked, Office Space, American Pie, My Cousin Vinny, PCU, Pain & Gain, Pineapple Express, Pink Floyd: The Wall, Platoon, Road Trip, Euro Trip, Role Models, Scarface, South Park: Bigger Longer Uncut, Space Balls, Stand By Me, Stay Tuned, Super Troopers, Super Bad,Ted, Surfing Ninja's, Freddy Got Fingered, The Babe, Taking Woodstock, The Breakfast Club, The Butterfly Effect, The Dictator, Borat, Bruno, Ali G In Da House, The Family, Hit & Run, The Good Son, The Goonies, The Haunting in Connecticut, The Hurt Locker, The Interview, The Invention Of Lying, The Langoliers, The Last Castle, The Ringer, Jet Li: The One, The Sandlot, The Shinning: Part 1,2 & 3, The Toxic Avenger 1-4, The Woman In Black 1&2, This Is The End, Tommy Boy, Black Sheep, V For Vendetta, Very bad Things, Young Frankenstein, Young Guns 1&2, Zombie land, Adventure land, A Clock Work Orange, A Bronx Tale, 2001 A Space Odyssey, A million Ways To Die In The West. & Howard The Duck.

I hope these help.

I recommend

Hetalia Paint It White-
Our countries personified as guys try and stop an alien invasion from aliens that look a lot like Slenderman. It's an anime but it's hilarious.

The Tallman-
A movie which is practically based off Slender, children go missing in a town and this tall man in the forest is to blame.

The Road-
A father and his son journey through town after the apocalypse of some sort and they have to survive.

Any Hiyao Miyazaki movie-
All his movies are great the favorite of everyone's is Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, and My Neighbor Totoro.

Ponyo-
Another of Miyazaki's films this is a much cuter and lighthearted version of the Little Mermaid, it follows the story of a boy named Sosuke and a goldfish girl named Ponyo who turns human to explore and play in the human world only to befriend the young boy.

Fast and Furious 6
The Equalizer
Inception
Both 21 & 22 jump streets
Woman in Black
Ride Along - Hilarious
All Hunger Games
All batman movies
Lucy

I recommend THESE Films

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Wombling Free
Lupin the 3rd: Strange Psychokinetic Strategy
The Castle of Cagliostro
HEAD
The Fastest Guitar Alive
The Phantom Tollbooth
Pop Gear
Hold On
Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Daughter
Thunderbirds Are Go
Dougal and The Blue Cat
Yellow Submarine
TRON

Well I don't know what type of movies you like but some movies I suggested you try;
Braindead
Dumb and dumber
Ted
Matilda
Every Tim Burton movies
Kung fu hustle
Rush hour 1&2 ( 3 sucks )
Night of the living dead ( original and the 1990 remake )
Evil dead series
The heat
Friday ( I guess )
The borrowers
James and the giant peach
Good burger ( one of my childhood favorite movie )
And all Quentin Tarantino movies

A great recent movie is The Big Hero Six. It is really fast paced but really good. Based on Marvel comics, done by Disney with the aviators from Frozen and Wreck it Ralph. Meaning great story, sleek looks, Disney feels. Watch it. Don't forget to wait until after the credits for the extra scene!

Scott Pilgrim vs the World, America Team World Police, The Internship, Ted, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers

Back