Any Pokémon for sale! (X and Y)

• Thread starter luxray6490
  • Start date
luxray6490

luxray6490

Divergent
Towns Folk
Hey!

So I've just got Pokébank and a lot of Pokémon games so I thought is use it to benefit you guys!

I can get you any Pokémon you want excluding event legendaries! I will provide them at level 50 unless it evolves after that them it will be its evolution level.

I will IV breed non legends and non shinnies, and give them good egg moves if possible. I will not give these Pokémon rare candies and attempt to use super training on them!

Pokemon that are difficult to evolve (ie trading) may not be legit but I'll do the best I can. I can provide shinnies but I cannot guarantee legitimacy as I trade in all shiny and legendary Pokémon from the Pokémon community (eg Friends, GTS)

The price varies depending on these things;
- Kalos/non-Kalos
-rarity
-Legendary
-Shiny
-how hard it is to evolve.

I will contact you about 12 hours after request and we will organise a price, time and trading details.

Please take these in consideration thanks!

But you gotta know each payment you get from a customer you split it with the team like there are 3 member at the moment if you do a service for 4pc you give each person 1pc and you take one pc since if you join it will be four of us but if you get paid 5pc you'll get 2pc from the service you just maked and the 3 other pc are for the 3 other members on the team so it's kind of splitting the money with the team so do you understand?

The team actually does the same ok

Last edited by a moderator:
The team actually does the same ok
Yeah yeah. I've got everything, I cannot commit to this at the moment because I got some stuff to do on my game first but in a little whole i will be happy to do it. I will also be using your service.

JUST WHAT I NEEDED

Sneasel
31/31/31/x/31/31
JOLLY
LIFE ORB

how much would this cost

Reactions: luxray6490
JUST WHAT I NEEDED

Sneasel
31/31/31/x/31/31
JOLLY
LIFE ORB

how much would this cost
The sneasel will cost 6 for level 50 4 for a level 1
(Have to add on labour)

I want level wun lol

Could I please have an Adamant Swinub (31/31/31/x/31/31) with a Life Orb and Snow Cloak (though Thick Fat would be nice if you can)?

Ok i got you will be waiting for you

Could I have a Gligar With poison heal LV1 IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Holding a Razor Fang?

Could I have a Gligar With poison heal LV1 IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31 Holding a Razor Fang?
Sorry this thread should be closed will be doing a new one soon so contact you then but cannot now sorry

Hi I can do that now but could you reads your order in my new thread on the noodling junction please so I can get it moving

Back