Any1 still play MHS on 3ds? like to battle u guys once i unlock it

• Thread starter ShineCat
  • Start date
ShineCat

ShineCat

Shiny Hunter and Stella Glow fanatic ☆
Towns Folk
so. resently restarted my monster hunter stories file, after beating it quite some time ago.
id like to do battles with you all once i unlock the battle feture again
really love to work on getting egg fragments.

let me know people! if your able to help me out, that be great ^o^

oh! before i forget:
FC: 4613-98651253
if you wanna add me that be cool, so ill just leave that there :p

so. resently restarted my monster hunter stories file, after beating it quite some time ago.
id like to do battles with you all once i unlock the battle feture again
really love to work on getting egg fragments.

let me know people! if your able to help me out, that be great ^o^

oh! before i forget:
FC: 4613-98651253
if you wanna add me that be cool, so ill just leave that there :p
i still play but i dont really do any PvP, sorry. i can help with some hints though for some of the harder stuff late game and after game, i took down every elder dragon except the DLC oroshi kirin (i have the fatalis armor so i might be skipping her since shes just a sub species kirin and not sure how much id use her armor). if i do fight her though i can probably just share how i beat her if you wanted...

and dont waste time and frustration fighting any rajang btw once youre far enough, hes completely broken and worse than almost every elder dragon (except MAYBE fatalis), hes seriously dirt spammy cheap and not worth it at all. at least theres actual strategy with elder dragons and they dont perpetually spam attacks that hit multiple times with one use like he does to the extreme where it comes to luck surviving and healing on time (this was stupidly worse with rajang than fatalis). he was manageable in the main games but he sucks crap in this game, farm elder dragons instead--theyre actually fun and give you a chance to do something unlike rajang this time around =P

Back