Any1 wants to play agar.io?

• Thread starter Nintendo Marvel fan
  • Start date
Nintendo Marvel fan

Nintendo Marvel fan

I only play fortnite now lol
Towns Folk
For those who wants to play agar.io with plz cause im bored!

If you still want to play, sure. :)

Reactions: Nintendo Marvel fan
I'd play too (just gotta get the game again) :D

I'd play too (just gotta get the game again) :D
...but...it's an online game??

I had the Android app version, my phone went berserk and deleted the app :rotfl:

I had the Android app version, my phone went berserk and deleted the app :rotfl:
Luckily there is also an online pc version. (Though those ancient computers at the library didn't like that very much either :p)

Luckily there is also an online pc version. (Though those ancient computers at the library didn't like that very much either :p)

I didn't know there was a pc version, I bet it's a lot easier than the phone version.

I didn't know there was a pc version, I bet it's a lot easier than the phone version.
Pretty sure it is :3

Thats of course easy but speaking of library im in the library now...

And also cant use computers.

Online Agar.io? Did it even have legitimate online play? To my knowledge, the "online play" of the game was largely faked, unless there was some kind of mode that allowed for actual meet-ups.

Either way, Hole.io and Paper.io were better... maybe. I never played Agar.io but Hole.io and Paper.io were fun. False multiplayer, again, but fun. Might've been meet-ups? I really can't remember.

It's amazing what fun little games you can find online. I know quite a few of them, myself, and Hole.io was one of the first I played. Wonder what else were could find if we looked deep enough?

Reactions: phofufury
Online Agar.io? Did it even have legitimate online play? To my knowledge, the "online play" of the game was largely faked, unless there was some kind of mode that allowed for actual meet-ups.

Either way, Hole.io and Paper.io were better... maybe. I never played Agar.io but Hole.io and Paper.io were fun. False multiplayer, again, but fun. Might've been meet-ups? I really can't remember.

It's amazing what fun little games you can find online. I know quite a few of them, myself, and Hole.io was one of the first I played. Wonder what else were could find if we looked deep enough?
i remember paper.io, that was one of my favs. I played the app version, idk if they have a pc version tho. I really liked Slither.io tho, that was really fun. I'm pretty sure thats online play, as they have two modes. One is online play, the other is AI play. Online play is way harder than AI play, as AI play u can just run into them without them giving a fight. In online play, they really try, most of which start circling you.

i remember paper.io, that was one of my favs. I played the app version, idk if they have a pc version tho. I really liked Slither.io tho, that was really fun. I'm pretty sure thats online play, as they have two modes. One is online play, the other is AI play. Online play is way harder than AI play, as AI play u can just run into them without them giving a fight. In online play, they really try, most of which start circling you.

Oh. Perhaps that one had actual online, but I definitely remember that most .io games definitely didn't have multiplayer, there was a little controversy over it and they certainly didn't feel difficult enough when I played them to be online games.

There's definitely a PC version of Paper.io. Or, there is now, at least - in fact, they even made a sequel. The official website gives you the choice between playing the first or second, as well as a few other modes they added in the second.

I never did particularly well at Paper.io. Hole.io was my forte, never ended up getting particularly far in the other, think my highest score was something like 14%. Quite low. However, I've heard it gets easier the further you go, so maybe I would've done better if I managed to play more defensively in those earlier stages. Maybe I wasn't patient enough.

Then again, I've always had an aggressive playstyle. Perhaps that was why I did so much better at Hole.io in comparison. I should play the others sometime, maybe, Agar.io always seemed to be the most popular.

Back