Gen 6 Anyone already tried "Horde Battle Training"? I did.

• Thread starter danzpaiva
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
danzpaiva

danzpaiva

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
In less than 20 min I had a Fully Speed trained Jolteon (253 EVs).
Of course you need to buy the respective Power Item to make this faster and Pokerus makes the Pokemon get double the EVs per battle.
They really improved the training process with Super Training, but this method is faster.

Reactions: Marc
They really improved the training process with Super Training, but this method is faster.
20 minutes? I can max out 252 EVs for speed with super training in less than 15 minutes. If you play lv1 in super training, you can always get a "L" bag if you don't miss, and the training ends in 5 seconds.

I must admit, super training for speed is a little tricky, however, I prefer to save up my Battle Points for items that I can use for competitive battling (Wi-Fi) rather than getting Power Items for old school EV training.

Yes, Super Training made me lazy so I don't think I'm ever going to battle dozens of Magikarps for Speed EVs, :oops:

I have heard that horde battles make old school EV training a lot easier, however, I never tried it, :bag:

In less than 20 min I had a Fully Speed trained Jolteon (253 EVs).
Of course you need to buy the respective Power Item to make this faster and Pokerus makes the Pokemon get double the EVs per battle.

Also you have to lose time finding those items and infecting Pokerus in the pokémon...
With Super Training, you train one and you can use the bags to train another.

Well, it depends in your tastes actually :p

The thing is... I suck at super training and I find Horde Battle Training a lot easier, plus you get some EXP too. :D

Reactions: Marc
Well horde training is kind of annoying to me I prefer super training it is much more easier to use and much more efficient. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back