SSB Anyone else excited about SSB3D?

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date

Are you excited for the new Super Smash Bros?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
Im very excited about the release of this game, because I love Super Smash Brothers, and I can actually GET this game, because it is on the 3DS, and I do not have a Wii U! I've heard that Lucario is coming back in the SSB game, which really excites me, because he was my favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and I've also heard that the characters' moves are going to be CUSTOMIZABLE? Wow. This game is going to be amazing. (I hope) Can't wait for it to be released on September 13! Are you excited for it? Vote/Comment below!

Yes. I too love the customization features (even if they aren't stage builder and I also wish I had a Wii U so I can get Mario Maker). If I could get a feel for playing the game I'd be more confident in my decision, but since I liked KIU I think I'll like this game too. Especially if they have more characters than before so I can do more Classic Mode on 9.0 to get better at the game. I thought it would be released on October 3rd because that's what the Direct said.

Edit: Since Lucas was in a portable game I expect another Mother 3 stage in SSB4 3DS

Last edited:
I'm also really excited about the game but the need my two favorite characters Ness and Lucas for shur they need to add Ness he was in the first SSB game. Also the point that the game is portable there is always going to be excitement around just by playing the game local or online.

I can't wait for this game. This will definitely be the best title for the 3DS this year, and I'm also going to put my money on it being Game of the Year too. It's the first time the series is coming on a handheld, and I'm grateful Nintendo made that move. It will be a lot of fun smashing away this winter!

All of what you guys have said I agree with!! I personally can't wait for the game to release (debating whether I should preorder it or not) the only problem I have with it (and not even sure if it will be a problem...) Is that it may be too complicated.... I've heard that everything is customizable and such plus the huge range of characters... My love for Nintendo probably started with ssb 64 because it was so simple and fun! In my opinion they should have just gotten rid of all these extras they've added on through the years in ssbb and ssbm, but idk maybe I'll like it...?

Who wouldn't be excited for Nintendo's best fighting game (in my opinion) ? This opus will bring lots of new features, and lots of new stages/characters, so, yes, I can't wait for it to be released ! There's also the fact that I think there will be Smash Bros. tournaments/battles here, that's going to be fun too !

i am hyped about it i can hardly stand the wait :D but it is going to be the best they have made,also i hope that the amiibo for 3dscome out soon also

Back