Anyone else read the MHA manga?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
I just recently threw $30 at Barnes and Noble in order to get my hands on the first three issues of the My Hero Academia manga. I know that the anime (which I’m a huge fan of) is based off the manga, so I decided to see what the manga was like. It is absolutely amazing.

Have any of you guys read the manga yet? If not, are you planning to sometime in the future? :eyes:

Nope and no plans to. Anime ftw <3

Reactions: Samster
Yeah, I'm up to date on it. I always end up reading manga of anime that haven't reached the end yet, I need to know what happens next.

Some crazy stuff is happening in MHA right now, so I can't wait for the anime version and the end of the current manga arc.

Reactions: Samster
I have only read the first one but watch the anime I plan on catching in both the manga and anime

Completely up to date with both the anime and manga. The manga is defo worth reading although the last arc was a bit boring.

Completely up to date with both the anime and manga. The manga is defo worth reading although the last arc was a bit boring.
Yeah, but that thing with Midoriya is pretty damn cool, though, you can't deny it.

And I think, after the previous arc, it needed to slow down a bit.

Yeah, but that thing with Midoriya is pretty damn cool, though, you can't deny it.

And I think, after the previous arc, it needed to slow down a bit.

You're right that was cool but the pacing to me felt really awful. Some fights were way too long and the whole arc felt like it just dragged on

Back