PkMn XY/ORAS Anyone have a darkrai/Diancie?

• Thread starter Rocky
  • Start date
Rocky

Rocky

Mad Cat
Towns Folk
It seems that everyone has a darkrai or a diancie, so I'm willing to pay 20 PC for a darkrai , and all my play coins now and that I earn in this upcoming week for a diancie. How does that sound? The price can be negotiated!

It seems that everyone has a darkrai or a diancie, so I'm willing to pay 20 PC for a darkrai , and all my play coins now and that I earn in this upcoming week for a diancie. How does that sound? The price can be negotiated!

Just to let you know, most people in x and y will give you a diancie If you have something they want. Like this 1 girl I met in 1 gave me 2 diancies for a latias. Or maybe , you know, im just lucky.

no one needs TWO diancies :p

Last edited:
I have a Diancie with me but I have to clone it first if I were to sell it to ya lol

haha yup.

(PS, awesome chespin GIF!)

Gotta love grass types lol Been a grass type trainer since gen 1 lol Anyways, I'll give ya a heads up with Diancie maybe by tomorrow I'll be able to clone it for ya lol

Thanks! All my friends have a dance except me! Do you want any play coins for it?

Ive chosen every grass starter, except for mudkip.

Lol, I gave the second to my bro

@Rock on, kinda lost stock cuz of my other customers in different groups in facebook lol So I'm gonna restock tomorrow by cloning more of it so pm me when you're good tomorrow lol

kk :) I'm on everyday so ill just tell you when I'm ready

Back