Anyone here intrested in creating a DnD game?

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, I've gotten into DnD (Dungeons and Dragons) recently after I found a group to play with. This was my first time ever playing DnD and I've been really enjoying it.

I was thinking if there was anyone here that maybe plays DnD themselves, or is interested in learning how to play DnD and want to play. We'd need a GM (Game Master) to be someone who knows what they're doing and are up for the job though, since a strong GM makes the game much more fun.

DnD does require dedication and creativity since you'll need to make your own character sheets, role play within the story and making sure you make it to sessions on time since it's really difficult/impossible to continue playing if all players are not present :p

This thread is just to see if there is anyone interested, if enough people reply to this then I might consider actually getting a group together as long as we have someone willing to be a GM.

Yes, I’ve never played it but I know how it works with situations characters and rolls(perhaps we could make a chat room for it and do /roll a x sided die)

Yes, I’ve never played it but I know how it works with situations characters and rolls(perhaps we could make a chat room for it and do /roll a x sided die)

Yeah, I was thinking we could use a site called Roll20 though, since that has everything we could need in it. We could have a visible map, all the dice we could need is there, character sheets layed out nicely, everything. It's litually made for playing DnD and other games like it :p

All it requires is to make a free account and the site will keep all your characters and such in a thing called a "character vault" ready for use in any game.

Cool I’ll look into that
Woah I checked it out and it looks pretty good I’m interested now

I suppose when I have the time I could probably play it with you guys. (What rules do I need to know?)

I suppose when I have the time I could probably play it with you guys. (What rules do I need to know?)

All that kinda stuff would be discussed if there's enough interest in this.

I'd be looking for people who are able to make it to regular sessions (That'd also be another thing to discuss and sort out if there's enough interest) and people who are ok with sticking by normal DnD base rules. Anyone who doesn't know how to make DnD characters then that'd be something I'd be willing to help out with since it can get a bit confusing.

I might not be very regular if the DnD games are at 4:00 pedia time. (I'm mostly on around 10:00 Pedia time, so there might be a gap of time I'm not accounting for.)

I might not be very regular if the DnD games are at 4:00 pedia time. (I'm mostly on around 10:00 Pedia time, so there might be a gap of time I'm not accounting for.)

Yeah, we'll have to see what times everyone is around. We can see how long people want the sessions to last ect. I'll probably just end up making a poll if enough people are interested so I can see for sure what people want.

Interested in learning though being able to fit time in might be easier said than done.

Dang 114 pages of rules...

Don't worry about looking up rules, while we play things will be explained and so on.

We have enough people here to make a game, we just need someone who knows what they're doing with DnD to be the GM.

Haha. I see you are new to almost any hobby that has a game element to it.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Back