Anyone Know Any Good GBA Games I Could Get? ^~^ (GB & GBC)

• Thread starter MarioMasta64
  • Start date
MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64
Towns Folk
so i found me a nice gba (the original) so i can play gameboy and gameboy colour games now, any reccommendations for it?

Get donkey kong for game boy. Its so good. It’s actually my favorite 2d platformer. Its one of the only 2d games with a moveset as diverse as mario 64. Plus it has plenty of levels to play, maybe more than any other. (At least 4 levels in each world, most with 8 or 12, and there is 11 worlds.)

Links awakening Dx is pretty good and if not possible get the original

i have links awakening dx (along with oracle of ages and seasons and pokemon blue) ill see if i can find some donkey kong somewhere

found one at a flee market :) any other things to look for? (i also picked up tetris and some super mario lands)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Farhaan Raja and Dowhat?
The wario land games are good.

Reactions: MarioMasta64
The wario land games are good.
i got wario land 1, 2 & 3 when i got super mario land 1 & 2

You should get Super Mario Bros 3 it comes with 3 games Mario Bros 3,Yoshis Island, and Super Mario bros and it’s really fun I used to play this game all the time with my cousins before we switched to the Ds and 3ds’ses. Idk if this game is still available for a low price though ,but if you try to find it in a better place like EBay because people might sell it to you for really cheap price you might be able to get it there. I bought most of my old games at EBay because I couldn’t purchase them anywhere elese because they were nowhere to be found only on websites like Amazon,EBay and Craigslist.

You should get Super Mario Bros 3 it comes with 3 games Mario Bros 3,Yoshis Island, and Super Mario bros and it’s really fun I used to play this game all the time with my cousins before we switched to the Ds and 3ds’ses. Idk if this game is still available for a low price though ,but if you try to find it in a better place like EBay because people might sell it to you for really cheap price you might be able to get it there. I bought most of my old games at EBay because I couldn’t purchase them anywhere elese because they were nowhere to be found only on websites like Amazon,EBay and Craigslist.
Those are gba games, not gb games

Those are gba games, not gb games
I think he meant Super Mario Bros. Deluxe.
My recommendations:
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon TCG
Magi Nation (idk why but it looks fun and from what I read it's a challenge)
That GBC Metal Gear Solid title that I don't know the name of

My recommendations:
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon TCG
Doubt it, as deluxe only has super mario bros and super mario bros: the lost levels.
He mentioned mario bros 3, yoshi’s island, and super mario bros, which all are games in the mario advance series.

i got the super mario advance series (1 is smb2, 2 is smw, 3 is smw2, 4 is smb3) i got them from a seller on letgo

My recommendations:
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon TCG
gba games are welcome too, i have metal gear solid for gb i was reccommended by a friend, i dont have tgc but i have crystal, idk what magi nation is tho but ill look it up some

Doubt it, as deluxe only has super mario bros and super mario bros: the lost levels.
He mentioned mario bros 3, yoshi’s island, and super mario bros, which all are games in the mario advance series.
mario deluxe is neat, the zoom-in is a bit strange but not bad

If you're a fan of Pokemon get Pokemon Crystal or Pokemon Yellow or Red. They are all great Pokemon games.

Back