PS Anyone remember the PS2 game Grimgrimoire?

• Thread starter Skittyskull
  • Start date
Skittyskull

Skittyskull

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Does anyone remember the playstation 2 game Grimgrimoire? I was such an interesting game with interesting voice acting and a strange story. I can't really go into detail about it because it has been such a long time that it's hard for me to recall much but I know it took place in a witch academy. I really was a good game for me though and it was a childhood favorite of mine, I was just scrolling through here and I don't know what but something made me think about this. I was just wondering if anyone else ever played this game also, I don't think it was really a well known game but I could be mistaken. Also was there other games that had similar gameplay, because if so I would be interested in it because I really enjoyed the gameplay in this.
79-273-004-02.jpg

Looks like a Kirby Mass Attack or Hey Pikmin! (or any type of Pikmin) game. Real time strategy... Not my taste in games because of all the waiting and commanding. It really depends on how it plays for me to be interested. I'm surprised you'd like this aside from the graphics.

Looked up some gameplay, doesn't look like the most interesting game imo. The art style does look good though.

I love RTS games, but idk, this one just feels particularly slow.

Back