Anyone that doesn't need their Club Nintendo rewards?

• Thread starter Legosrore
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legosrore

Legosrore

driftmariokart.weebly.com
Towns Folk
I bought a Wii U back in April, and i spent all my money on the Wii U, and I kinda was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me a game code for Earthbound or Dillon's Rolling Western? I would be so grateful to the kind soul that donates a game code. :3 (i know, i know, i sound poor...)

I bought a Wii U back in April, and i spent all my money on the Wii U, and I kinda was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me a game code for Earthbound or Dillon's Rolling Western? I would be so grateful to the kind soul that donates a game code. :3 (i know, i know, i sound poor...)

Everyone probably already used up their codes.

Everyone probably already used up their codes.
I hear you can get eShop credit here by trading Play Coins by talking to Marc but I haven't heard from so I don't know.

I hear you can get eShop credit here by trading Play Coins by talking to Marc but I haven't heard from so I don't know.

He means by the Club Nintendo rewards. You only get one of those if your a Platinum member. (Or gold, but those are slightly less downgraded prizes.)

He means by the Club Nintendo rewards. You only get one of those if your a Platinum member. (Or gold, but those are slightly less downgraded prizes.)
I know that but on the this site it says by talking to Marc and giving Play Coins you get a eShop code in return. I wanted to try it a least once but it seems to not be successful so as of now I'm keeping my Play Coins.

You need like, 2000 pc to get 20$ eshop.

Really I didn't know that's the amount you needed.

Really I didn't know that's the amount you needed.
I know that but on the this site it says by talking to Marc and giving Play Coins you get a eShop code in return. I wanted to try it a least once but it seems to not be successful so as of now I'm keeping my Play Coins.

Stay on topic guys.

Stay on topic guys.
OK,well just in case anyone is wondering I already got my reward for having a Platinum status.

You need more than 2,000 Play Coins now. The Play Coins system has changed. Check the stuff up in the 'eShop' section.

Anyway, given the sort of responses this thread originally generated, it's :locktopic: If anyone feels generous, they can PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back