Anyone use IXL

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Does anyone here use IXL i kinda like it and dont. Basically it ruined my life. When you awnser the question sometimes it glitches and and says 1+1= 4 so that kinda sucks. But khan acadamy is more usefull when you dont understand something there is a video waiting for you but on IXL it just uses words i dont like IXL

What is it?

its a math website

Oh. Then no.

I use Khan Academy as you said. I like it for the same reason you do, tutorial videos, tutorial videos, it's mainly for the videos. IXL is useful but it costs money, Khan Academy is free. Even if IXL is free I would use Khan Academy over it because of VIDEOS. Plus IXL has glitches as you said.

IXL is for elementary babies get rokt

Reactions: Alpha Harry, TheSpiritedWarrior and Gary Johnson
Khan acadmey is free and a great website. What I like about IXL is how it has a various amount of subjects rather than khan acadmey, which is math, science, and the arts.

IXL sucks though, too easy and the concepts taught on there are not too accurate. Plus, way too many topics, they should have lowered it a bit. Khan acadmey rules though.

I think I've used IXL only once or twice (but I don't remember using it, only hearing of it) just for watching math videos (where you answer questions in between that go with the video and you can't move ahead in the video other than by watching it. I like Khan Academy a little better because it has a points system, unlockables, and helpful videos when you need them.

My mom has it on our computer...I tried to use it for Math but I feel like I don't get the program as I should. It just confuses me more...

Ixl is pretty good though whenever you get something wrong on an advanced math lesson or basically a math skill you're trying to practice it would give not so good explanations. The way they show you how to solve certain problem is confusing since they sometimes don't show were they get their numbers from. They do have caption next to the examples pf how to solve the problem, but sometimes they make it too confusing.

Back