• Start date

Super Mario Bros 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JunZhi

JunZhi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Does anyone know when does Super Mario Bros 3 gets released on the E-Shop ? Because it's one of the best Mario games I had played when I was young.

I waiting the release... still...

I never played the game before :bag:, it does look like a great game though, so I hope that one day I can play it on the 3ds, I also hope that it does come on the Nintendo eShop soon.

I never played the game before :bag:, it does look like a great game though, so I hope that one day I can play it on the 3ds, I also hope that it does come on the Nintendo eShop soon.
The price was to be decided on the Nintendo E-Shop , however it is one of the best mario games i have played so far,
Well since you never played it before it must be exciting for you I guess ? :)

that game is and still the defenitive mario 2D platformer imo, although I have played it a million of times on the gameboy advance I am still excited to download it on my 3DS .

Yes i want it also

It would be nice to have that on the 3DS. I love the game, and having it to-go would be great. The only thing is that I have a hard time focusing when I have to play games on the go. I tend to do better when I know I wont have to get up for a while.

wait, they never released this on VC yet? Whats up with Nintendo that they didn't do this yet.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Reece
wait, they never released this on VC yet? Whats up with Nintendo that they didn't do this yet.
I thought it would have been released on the Virtual Console by now to, Nintendo seems to slack when it comes to updating the eShop, (especially in the VC section)

Super Mario Bros 3 is unarguably one of the best games of all times, i loved it so much. I would buy it as soon as it gets out.

I thought it would have been released on the Virtual Console by now to, Nintendo seems to slack when it comes to updating the eShop, (especially in the VC section)
I'm not sure you can easily say they "slack" if you keep in mind that a) they probably have A LOT of games they'd need to add from the past, and b) they are working on making A LOT of games now. It'd take a while to add everything someone could possibly want onto the eShop with the wide array of games they made

I'm not sure you can easily say they "slack" if you keep in mind that a) they probably have A LOT of games they'd need to add from the past, and b) they are working on making A LOT of games now. It'd take a while to add everything someone could possibly want onto the eShop with the wide array of games they made
Umm I think you meant it to be this way , The Nintendo company won't be able to put all of the games into the eshop as the games from the previous console version are not compatible with the 3ds yet as it has a different operating software so they would take some time to remake it.

Umm I think you meant it to be this way , The Nintendo company won't be able to put all of the games into the eshop as the games from the previous console version are not compatible with the 3ds yet as it has a different operating software so they would take some time to remake it.
uh no. That's not really true because Virtual Console already allows for games of past consoles to be emulated. They've got stuff for GBA and SNES already for example. 3DS hardware wouldn't be hard to work with to emulate the past games; it's a matter of actually putting them one by one onto the shop.

Yes. I actually got it on Club Nintendo a few months back, hoping it would be released on the Wii U eShop, so I'll be upgrading when it comes out.

Yes. I actually got it on Club Nintendo a few months back, hoping it would be released on the Wii U eShop, so I'll be upgrading when it comes out.

you got it??? it has not been out yet so how did you get it? or did you get it on wii u virtual console? has it come out on wii u yet?

you got it??? it has not been out yet so how did you get it? or did you get it on wii u virtual console? has it come out on wii u yet?
I think she's saying that she got it on Wii virtual console and is waiting for the Wii U eshop to have it so that she can upgrade to the Wii U version of the virtual console

I think she's saying that she got it on Wii virtual console and is waiting for the Wii U eshop to have it so that she can upgrade to the Wii U version of the virtual console

Exactly right.

The Nintendo website said it is arriving soon and I am very excited about the game too but the cover doesn't look too cool on the website.

Back