Apex Legends Coming to Switch

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
So this caught me by surprise! I was sk8mming free games on the eShop and saw this title, and it says it's going to be released on March 9th. I wasn't expecting Apex Legends on the Switch! i played this for a bit on the Xbox, but i ddnt like it too much. Tho recently i heard they changed it quite a bit, hopefully when i jump back on the Switch it will be better.

What I liked:
Shooting mechanics were good, and sounded good. Sliding was an interesting mechanic, and very satisfying to slide downhill.

What I disliked: Teams were horrible. You couldn't really find a good random trios. Try hards filled lobbies as well, making it less fun.

If you don't know, Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royal, much like CoD Warzone (although Apex came first).

Reactions: Deepak and Mizunil
So this caught me by surprise! I was sk8mming free games on the eShop and saw this title, and it says it's going to be released on March 9th. I wasn't expecting Apex Legends on the Switch! i played this for a bit on the Xbox, but i ddnt like it too much. Tho recently i heard they changed it quite a bit, hopefully when i jump back on the Switch it will be better.

What I liked:
Shooting mechanics were good, and sounded good. Sliding was an interesting mechanic, and very satisfying to slide downhill.

What I disliked: Teams were horrible. You couldn't really find a good random trios. Try hards filled lobbies as well, making it less fun.

If you don't know, Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royal, much like CoD Warzone (although Apex came first).
I was really hyped for this last year. And then they delayed it. By over 3 months. So by now, i've sorta lost my interest. And i've gotten my fair share of battle royale games through fortnite. I played a ton of fortnite so now I think i'll just leave apex as it is. Maybe i'll try it one day but i'm not gonna play it regularly. And it also has a huge file size apparently. Idk if my switch has enough space for that.

Reactions: phofufury
I haven't really watched much about this game, but I have heard a lot about it. I might try it out since its free, but my switch also barely has any storage if it is a huge file like Deepak says. :eyes:
Either way, more free games are always fun to test out for the Switch

One of my friends really likes Apex but I'm not a huge fan of shooters. Maybe I'll give it a try on switch but I'm not excited to. I don't usually love games like this. Definitely cool that they brought it to switch though.

I was planning on getting this one but you know my priorities were never into it. If I were to choose between this and Brawlhalla it's Brawlhalla. If I want to a shooter it would be Splatoon first. Also there's not really a story to it? I'd have to research that. Nothing to really be hype over except joining/beating FaZe.

I was planning on getting this one but you know my priorities were never into it. If I were to choose between this and Brawlhalla it's Brawlhalla. If I want to a shooter it would be Splatoon first. Also there's not really a story to it? I'd have to research that. Nothing to really be hype over except joining/beating FaZe.
it does have somewhat of a story, mainly thru the characters. they hvnt done a good job on that part, u'd have to be on the lookout for the devs to ut out the charaers stried throughout various media, not directly thru the game.

oof, if this game is big tho, im gonna hve to free up space lol.

this is good news more virety of multiplayer games for the switch .
it does not have that many games of that type playable.
as most of the online capable games has it as a extra mode. where as this game is more so on the online type of play. similar to fortnite. i think these games are cool and it would be neat to see some more on the system in the future.

I've never played apex legends so I might try it out for a little bit when it comes out for switch.

it would be quite the unexpected but cute to know after the fact to encounter as team mate or as enemy minato aqua by playing online in the switch version of the game , even if she is playing the game from the pc version.
although i do not have this game and do not plan to get it for my switch i would not be against playing this game in general , as i can get behind it and despite not knowing how to play and most likely to get killed the most early on i would like the chance if even only once to be able to play in a game with minato aqua in it.

It just released yesterday, and i have it downloaded. I might make a review soon!

Back