Apex Legends is coming to the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you weren't already aware, Apex Legends is coming to the Nintendo Switch.

Lots of people laughed and said the Nintendo Switch wouldn't be able to run the game properly, but there are news articles saying the game runs fine on the Nintendo Switch. Twitch Prime's Twitter commented on Apex Legend's tweet about cross-play and they replied suggesting it'll likely be supported. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be since I believe Fortnite on the Switch supports crossplay. Additionally, gyro controls will be supported.

Ea1Jmu4X0AIhtXF

Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale game that's been released for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Nintendo Switch will complete the platform list this Fall 2020. During gameplay, up to 20 3-man squads can enter the battlefield, searching for weapons/supplies and battling it out.

The game is set to launch on the Switch this Fall.

Are you excited? Will you try it out? What are you hoping for in the Switch version of the game?

Reactions: AricAttack
I might as well try it out since it's going to be free. I've only heard of it from Twitch's main page but other than that nope. I won't try gyro controls and I wish there was a third person perspective because if not I might not play for long. I might get used to it but I have plans to play various fighting games instead with other people rather than a shooter where I've had minimal experience.

If you weren't already aware, Apex Legends is coming to the Nintendo Switch.

Lots of people laughed and said the Nintendo Switch wouldn't be able to run the game properly, but there are news articles saying the game runs fine on the Nintendo Switch. Twitch Prime's Twitter commented on Apex Legend's tweet about cross-play and they replied suggesting it'll likely be supported. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be since I believe Fortnite on the Switch supports crossplay. Additionally, gyro controls will be supported.

Ea1Jmu4X0AIhtXF

Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale game that's been released for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Nintendo Switch will complete the platform list this Fall 2020. During gameplay, up to 20 3-man squads can enter the battlefield, searching for weapons/supplies and battling it out.

The game is set to launch on the Switch this Fall.

Are you excited? Will you try it out? What are you hoping for in the Switch version of the game?
Yes

I'll try it out when it releases but I probably won't stick with it for long, I don't really like battle royale games that much and spent less than 30mins on fortnite so I doubt I'll like this much.

Back