Apple iPhone 5S

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
*Ahem* Hello guys, today I will be talking about the iPhone 5S.
Firstly, I would like to say that i do not own an iPhone 5S or any iPhone in particular, so some things might be off.
The same drill every year, after a few months, a new iPhone is released. Take a look at this beauty:
http://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/iph.jpg
I really like the design of this phone. It looks comfortable to hold, is thin and looks lightweight.
First of all, The most notable difference from the previous iPhones is the Fingerprint scanner, known as the Touch ID on the iPhone. It allows you to use your fingerprint as a passcode. Ever got your passcode cracked by a friend? Don't worry about it now. It is near to impossible for someone to have an exact same fingerprint as you, so they will have fun cracking your passcode.
Another difference is that iOS 7 is now preinstalled. This is one of the best OS's i've ever used, so simple, intuitive and clever. The phone is now upgraded to a 64-bit A7 core chip. This makes the iPhone 5S the first phone in the market with a 64 bit processor. It is BLAZING fast, and you can play all of your extra HD games without worrying about frame loss, like Infinity Blade III.
It comes in 3 memory models: 16,32 and 64 GB models. It has all the features of the iPhones with iOS 7 and just uses it's powerful processor to make it a more smoother and better experience.
However, the price tag will blow you away. It costs a whopping 999$ for the 64 GB version, 699$ for the 32 GB and 499$ for the 16GB version.
What do you guys think? Is the iPhone 5s worth the money or is it just a small upgrade?
I would love to hear your feedback and let me know what you think of this iPhone. Thanks for Reading :)

My feedback, and I mean this constructively - I wouldn't do posts like these on items you don't own. Your effort would be better spent sticking to things you both own and use. It would eliminate any worries you have that "some things might be off."

My feedback, and I mean this constructively - I wouldn't do posts like these on items you don't own. Your effort would be better spent sticking to things you both own and use. It would eliminate any worries you have that "some things might be off."
Oh. Okay thanks for the advice. I was just doing this because I wanted some opinions of people. I guess i should have simply asked that then :D

Reactions: TAG
I already hear about the iphone 5 a lot of time and i heard that a lot of great features has come with it and it's cool i love it but it still stay very expansive by all times but i think the 6 will be crazy awesome

Back