• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Nintendo of America's official Twitter account tweeted about another Nintendo Direct :
NoA said:
Nintendo Direct incoming! Tune in 4/12 at 3 PM PT.
C9DlmjHU0AAg51D.jpg

The Direct will mainly focus on Splatoon 2 and ARMS for the Nintendo Switch. The image also mentions that there will be information about the Nintendo 3DS as well, :eek:

What are you expecting or hoping for? ;u;

Reactions: Mikaya
I'm hoping for a story mode for splatoon 2, and maybe gen 4 remakes as we have hints of one in the new pokemon movie trailer also has anyone seen this probably fake but I want to have people's thoughts on this http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/373458952#p373458952

So this also covers 3DS games, right? I hope they will unveil several nice games along as we get to know more details on ARMS and Splatoon 2. Even though I'm not into Pikmin 3DS, I hope they will have some time covering it since it's one of the games mentioned in previous Direct but didn't get released as of yet. Plus, probs they will unveil some new details for Fire Emblem Echoes and Fire Emblem Warriors, too.

They will give more details on ARMS and Splatoon 2. They will also touch on some of the 3ds games they had announced previously such as pikmin 3ds.
They may announce a few new titles but they will also talk about online and maybe... just maybe the possibility of a virtual console.
Dont expect to see too much of Mario Odessy. Maybe a 10-second teaser, but remember, E3 is coming and that will be the main mario odessy event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back