April Elite Awards

• Thread starter neirden
  • Start date
neirden

neirden

Keyblade Master/Hero of Time
Towns Folk
I did just make a post about "Minis on the Move" but I decided to go more in depth about questions I have. So, I've been looking and the Elite Awards and trying to decide which one I will get. Their are three games I've narrowed it down to.

• Donkey Kong Returns 3D
  • Dillon's Rolling Western
  • Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move
Which one do you think is the best, or which one would you recommend?

Those are actually the Club Nintendo list of rewards that are given because they are closing . The April Elite Rewards are a different set of rewards that are given to Gold and Platinum users and will be announced in April which is very soon like in 4 days actually .

From the games that you listed anyone would choose the most expensive one which is Donkey Kong : Country Returns 3d so that is what I would pick . The expensive ones are the best :)

Make sure you have enough coins for gold or platinum status. If you don't have enough, I can give u a tip. If there's a GameStop in ur area, go there. Ask the clerk to look for nintendo codes in the preowned games. Some might not work because it was already used. That's how I was able to get Platinum status. Hurry up before the registrations end.

I just barely got Platinum status today. :)
I was contemplating Kid Icarus Uprising
but ended up getting the Majora's Mask messenger bag.

Good for u.

Donkey Kong Returns 3D is the best option, IMO. The most expensive game, one of the best platformers I've ever played and therefore the best option.

Back